7th February 2018, 10:09 AM
Pavithra s nair

Which exams are there for availing scholarship for foreign studies?

I'm pursuing my Higher Secondary from Science PCB stream. Would like to study abroad after completing my 12th here. So, is there any scholarship given out in India to study abroad? Do I have to appear for any exam for those scholarships? Please provide full details.

Related Questions:
  1. Which exams are there for availing scholarship for foreign studies? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  2. Which exam we need to write to get scholarship for doing higher studies in foreign countries? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What are the different scholarship exam which I can to continue studies abroad?
  4. Can i get scholarship till i complete my research studies?
  5. How can I get scholarship for further studies in any foreign university?
  6. What minimum percentage is required in 12th for scholarship for further studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Scholarship exams to study Undergraduate courses in Abroad for 12th student?
  8. Can I get the error edited in my Affidavit and send the same to avail CSS Scholarship?
  9. What are the various scholarship exams which are available that will help me for my further studies?
  10. Age limit for availing scholarship Golden Jubilee Scholarship scheme?
  11. How to study in abroad after 12th being a commerce student with scholarship?
  12. How to take scholarship exam for doing abroad study? What is the procedure to be followed to apply for the scholarship exams?
  13. What percentage is required for availing Inspire scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. MBBS Scholarships for studies in Foreign country? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Government scholarship schemes for higher studies in abroad?
  16. How to get scholarship when doing B.E in Mysore? Do I need to write some exams?
  17. After completing Diploma what to do to go US? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How may I seek admission in top universities for MS after passing B.Tech with 63% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?