24th November 2015, 11:48 AM
rahul.r.lokesh

Formalities involved to quit Engineering studies? What and how much should I pay?

Well i have problems doing engineering so i wish to discontinue my further studies in engineering, so can i please know the formalities i need to follow if i want to quit engineering for ex; what should i pay to come out of it or how much should i pay?

30th November 2015, 02:01 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Formalities involved to quit Engineering studies? What and how much should I pay?

There is no penalty if you are quitting from Engineering course since it is your decision. Some private colleges may collect it but it is not mandatory.
Only thing is useless is that 2 years that you have wasted in Engineering course. It is better to continue since Engineering has a lot opportunities and good scope in the future.
There are lot of other course other than Engineering which have good scope in the future also.
8th May 2020, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Formalities involved to quit Engineering studies? What and how much should I pay?

What are the steps involved in quitting a btech program from DYP in second year..will I have to pay whole fees?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?