12th April 2017, 03:02 PM
karakkattu

Is it good to change from CBSE to State board in Kerala after completion of 10th standard?

Is it good to change from CBSE to State board in Kerala after completion of 10th standard? Can you please let me know the details on the same? Will it affect in future or so? Can someone please provide me the answer/suggestion on the same. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  2. Can I change my board in 12th from Kerala State Board to CBSE?
  3. Is it possible to change from state to CBSE board after completion of 10th standard?
  4. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  5. Is it good to change to Kerala state syllabus from CBSE board after 7th standard?
  6. What is the procedure followed to change school from CBSE board to Kearala board after completion of 10th?
  7. Is it good to change board from CBSE to Kerala state while studying in 7th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  9. Is it possible for me to get admission in Kerala state board school after completion of 10th standard in CBSE board?
  10. What is the procedure followed to change school from CBSE to state board in Kerala?
  11. Which board is suitable after completion of 10th standard in state board?
  12. What is the procedure followed to change from CBSE board to the other state board?
  13. Possibility of transfer from CBSE Board to Kerala State Board for study in 12th standard?
  14. What are the steps to follow to change from CBSE to Kerala State board school?
  15. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  16. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  17. Shall I continue in CBSE board or change to state board after 10th standard?
  18. Which is best among ISC and Kerala State Board for studying 12th standard?
12th April 2017, 06:31 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to change from CBSE to State board in Kerala after completion of 10th standard?

Personally I would not like to suggest you to change your board from CBSE to state board because now a days CBSE board has more demand in every Institute and moreover most of the entrance exams such as medical, engineering are based on the CBSE syllabus. Don't think that it is difficult because the syllabus pattern is somewhat moderate and it is not too high or low. You can easily cope up with the syllabus and difficulty level. State Board has not so much importance in comparison to CBSE board so personally I would like to suggest you to keep on doing with CBSE syllabus only. You must of the for CBSE board school in your intermediate.
12th April 2017, 07:12 PM
mrdangerous
Member+

Default Re: Is it good to change from CBSE to State board in Kerala after completion of 10th standard?

According to me CBSE is much more better as compared to state board because:

-CBSE is the most recognised board in India.

-Most of entrance exams are based on CBSE syllabus.

-Developing students application skill and problem solving abilities.

-CBSE exams are also very conductive to a positive environment for students.

-CBSE not only the imparts quality knowledge to the students but also ensure overall physical and mental
growth.

-Provide lot of flexibility to the students to pursue their field of interest.
12th April 2017, 10:29 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

According to me it is not a good decision to change your board from CBSE to state board in your intermediate because CBSE has lot of reputation nowadays and many students change their Board from state to CBSE and you are doing just opposite to that, so you should not change and you must of the CBSE board in your intermediate also so that you can copper with the syllabus of entrance exams because CBSE conduct sentences also.

You will be benefited in this.

You must continue with the same board in your intermediate also.
13th April 2017, 04:50 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

CBSE is considered to be the best board in India for higher secondary courses. It is recognized by all institutes in India and abroad also. Further, this is board where you can score good marks as compared to other boards.

You must continue your studies with CBSE. There is no advantage in changing board from CBSE to state board after 10th.
14th April 2017, 01:55 PM
divyanshuktr
Junior Member+

Hello Friend,

CBSE comes under the best board in India, but if you need to change your board then there will be no problem , you can easily get the admission in any board.

Best of Luck..

Divyanshu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?