3rd September 2013, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Merchant navy after pursuing B.Tech

sir i am in pursue of b.tech final year and i am interested in joining merchant navy so where should i apply to join in a job right after my b.tech

6th September 2015, 01:35 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I join Merchant navy after pursuing B.Tech

>>Yes, you are eligible for Merchant Navy after completing B.Tech.

**Qualification::::::}

- The Candidates passing 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics are eligible for Merchant Navy course

- The applicants BE/B Tech Certificate should be awarded by a recognized University as per DGS Circular 07 of 2005.

- You should have a minimum of 55% in graduation.

- You will have to pass a medical test.

**For joining merchant navy after be/b tech engineering, confirm :

--Your age is between 17.5 to 28 Yrs

--Your age is between 28 to 35 Yrs

--Your age is more than 35 Years

--Unmarried Female and Male candidate are eligible to apply

**Medical Standards::::}

::You should be physically and Mentally strong, fit for sea-services under standard norms

**Eye-Sight:::::

::6/6 without glasses, No color Blindness (The candidate is subject to medical examination)....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?