20th August 2011, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

How can I become an IPS officer after completing 12th and F.Y.B.Com?

Respected Sir,
I 26 year old, i just completed my 12th and appearing in FY.B.Com. I want to become IPS officer so can you please suggest me with more detail. How can i get my goal. Please help me out.........

21st August 2011, 11:42 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become an IPS officer after completing 12th and F.Y.B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I 26 year old, i just completed my 12th and appearing in FY.B.Com. I want to become IPS officer so can you please suggest me with more detail. How can i get my goal. Please help me out.........
Information about UPSC Civil services examination -

IPS Stands for Indian Police Services and to become IPS Officer you need to appear in the UPSC Civil services examination, the examination was conducted by UPSC Comission every year.

>> To apply for this examination candidates must have to pursuing the Graduate degree course, Only final year graduate candidates are eligible to apply for this examination.

>> Your age should between 21 to 30 years, Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC, ST, OBC Candidates.

>> There is no minimum percentage to apply for this examination. Graduate passed candidates are eligible to apply for this examination.

The examination was conducted into 2 stages - Preliminary examination and Main examination, Firstly candidates have to passed the Preliminary examination and Then they are eligible to sit in main examination.

The Preliminary examination are Objective type and there are 2 Papers in preliminary examination, Both are of same marks and same duration.

The Notification of this examination was Published in the employment newspaper every year in the month of February. The schedule of Next year examination was Updated in the UPSC Website, So you can check the dates from the official website.

>> Eligible candidates may Fill the Application form Online By visit the Official website OR Obtained the application form from the Post Offices.

So, Please prepare for the Preliminary examination, and study according to the Given Syllabus.

Preliminary examination Syllabus -

21st August 2011, 12:36 PM
rana2011
Banned

Default Re: How can I become an IPS officer after completing 12th and F.Y.B.Com?

IPS Stands for Indian Police Services and the examination was conducted by UPSC Comission every year.

So,To become IPS Officer you need to appear in the UPSC Civil services examination.

**To apply for this examination you must have to compleate the Graduate degree course.[final year graduate candidates are eligible to apply for this examination]

**Your age should between 21 to 30 years, Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC, ST, OBC Candidates.

There is no minimum percentage to apply for this examination. Graduate passed candidates are eligible to apply for this examination.

The examination was conducted into 2 stages: -

**Preliminary examination
and
**Main examination

The Preliminary examination are Objective type and there are 2 Papers in preliminary examination.And after crack the prili exam you ca apper at main exam.

The Notification of this examination was Published in the employment newspaper every year in the month of February. The schedule of Next year examination was Updated in the UPSC Website, So you can check the dates from the official website.

Thanks!
21st August 2011, 01:33 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
Dear friend,

IPS exam is conducted by UPSC. There are some criteria you have to follow for appearing in IPS exam.

Those candiadte have completed graduation in any discipline from recognized university are eligible for IPS exam.

But your age should be in between 21-30years for general candidate.

In IPS exam their is provide age relaxation for OBC candiadte is 3years and for SC/ST candiadte is 5 years.

Also you must be citizen of india.

After 12 th you are not eligible for IPS exam. so you must be completed your graduation degree.

All the best.
12th September 2011, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

just tell me the book which i hv refer for exam.?
22nd September 2011, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

how to start for upsc preparation after my fy bcom ?
14th October 2011, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
am 20 year old an doing s.y b.com so will you please suggest me how can i become an ips officer...??
please help me out....
15th October 2011, 01:26 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

see, right now you are not eligiable to become an IPS officer.

after doing graduation you will be eligiable to appear in the civil service exam.

through the civil service exam you can join in as an IPS officer.

this civil service exam is being conducted by the UPSC.

the eligibility criteria for the civil service-IPS exam are

>>minimum degree qualification.

>>age limit for the general category candidate is 21-30 years.

so if you can complete your graduation within the age limit, then you will be eligiable to appear in the civil service-IPS exam.

all the best.......
15th October 2011, 10:56 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

To apply for Indian Police Service it is necessary to have the physical Fitness. The aspirants of IPS have to take the Indian Civil Service Exam carry out by UPSC. There are three stages in the exam- CSAT, main exam and Personal interview. The IPS aspirants have a physical fitness test before the interview process. The graduate in any discipline can apply for the ICS exam. Some of the physical requirements can be the following. For the male candidate the required hight is 165 cm and for female it is 150cm. The chest width should be 84cm for male and 79cm for female with expansion 5cm. Normal eye sight and good listening and normal ear cavity is required. People failed in the physical and medical test will be disqualified for IPS. More details of the requirements you can see in the website of UPSC.
26th January 2012, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

I m doing l.l.b. I wanna become ips officer i m 23 years old from hindi midium can i become ips ofcr if yes then sir pls tel me how can i prepare 4 it.
22nd March 2012, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

I m in b.com 2nd yr and i will be in b.com 3rd in one month can i start preparing for I.P.S in b.com 3 rd yr n which are the institutes in ludhiana or near it for I.P.S near it....?
13th April 2012, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

How can I become an IPS officer after completing graduation
9th July 2012, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

hello sir.
I am in b.com 2nd year nd after 1 month i will be in b.com 3rd year..plz sujjest me How can i do preparing in Ips ...wht can i do..plz tell me...?
21st August 2013, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

What is subject in this two exam?
22nd August 2013, 09:23 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

One is not eligible to become an IPS officer with 12th qualification, the minimum academic qualification for IPS is Graduation Degree.

IPS stands for Indian Police Service and to become an IPS officer one has to crack Civil Service Examination after Graduation Degree.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having either appear for the final Graduation Degree exam or pass in any stream from a recogbnised University within the age of 21 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate with good Physical and Mental Fitness.

Apart from this the candidate aspiring for IPS, should have minimum prescribed physical requirement such as:-

HEIGHT - General/OBC Male-165cm and Female-150cm while SC/ST Male-160cm and Female-145cm.

CHEST - Male-84cm while Female-79cm expandable to 5cm in both the cases.

The selection is through two stages of written exam followed by Personal Interview.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
21st September 2013, 06:39 PM
sundajibk3

Hello, Sir hamne 12th commarce complate kiya hhe aur abhi S.Y.B.Com me he so pleas join I.P.S job... I love my india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?