10th May 2017, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

How can I become an ISRO Scientist? Pursuing B.Tech after B.Sc is a waste of time? What should I study further to achieve that?

I asked a question recently. But no replies came to me. I am now doing B.Sc in electronics. Now I am in 4th semester. But I have seen that to get job in ISRO, B.Tech or BE is neccessary. Can I do B.Tech after completing B.Sc? Am I wasting my time by studying B.Sc? Is M.Tech is not neccessary for this? What should I do to study B.Tech? And what should I do after B.Tech to get job in ISRO? Please kindly answer these questions. I need a solution for my carear. As I want to be an ISRO scientist in future.This is my dream from childhood. Please answer me.

16th May 2017, 12:54 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become an ISRO Scientist? Pursuing B.Tech after B.Sc is a waste of time? What should I study further to achieve that?

To become an ISRO Scientist you have to complete B.Tech with any specialization minimum 60% of marks from the recognized university.

And you must be an Indian citizen

Maximum age limit is 28 years and there is a relaxation available for the reserved candidates.

Every year ISRO Releases post for various departments so you have to apply as per the vacancies and eligibility.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?