11th February 2013, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission through polytechnic?

can we get admission through politechnic...please give me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear for Polytechnic entrance exam after passing high school? What is the procedure for direct admission in Polytechnic College
  2. How may I get admission in Jharkhand Polytechnic after completion of 12th?
  3. Should I discontinue Higher Secondary and opt for Diploma course if got admission in Pusa Polytechnic College?
  4. In which universities can I do IT diploma? I am interested in learning electrical and diploma course
  5. When does the Polytechnic admission start in Delhi? Procedure to do that? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Admission in IITs is possible after polytechnic?
  7. Would I be able to get admission in Polytechnic college?
  8. Whether a Polytechnic holder can get admission in BCA? Career opportunities for male Polytechnic holder?
  9. How can I get admission in 2nd year of Polytechnic being an ITI holder?
  10. Diploma electrical engineering through distance mode is possible after ITI? -- [New]
  11. Procedure to get admission in Polytechnic course if secured 60% aggregate in 10th standard?
  12. Can I take admission in any polytechnic being 34 years old?
  13. Can I get admission in Delhi government polytechnic colleges such as PUSA and Aryabhat?
  14. When the admission of diploma in Mechanical Engineering will be started in PUSA Polytechnic college, Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  15. Best polytechnic colleges in UP, their admission process and last date of admission in Monad University?
  16. Polytechnic students can get admission in BITS Pilani or any other campus?
  17. What all courses are available for plus one after passing 10th?
  18. Can I get admission to 3rd year in any polytechnic institute?
14th September 2013, 09:19 PM
Cholleti Niranjan

Location: I lived in my own village palivela,Nalgonda district ,andrapradesh.
Default Re: How can I get admission through polytechnic?

I sorry to say you that I am unable to give the answer for your question because you haven't mentioned the question clearly.You did not mention in what stream you want to get admission through polytechnic.So please by mentioning the question clearly,ask the question again so that I can give the answer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?