29th August 2013, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

How can i join Indian Navy after doing B.Com 2nd year

i wanna join indian navy,n i m doing B.COM 2nd year n wanna know the requirements to join indian navy

2nd July 2015, 05:37 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i join Indian Navy after doing B.Com 2nd year

Sorry to let you know that you are not eligible for Indian Navy being pursuing your bachelor's degree with Commerce stream as for this one need to be a science stream student throughout their academics.

But if you are interested in the Indian Defense Service you have the option then you have the option of Indian Military Service and Officer's Training Academy. For joining these you will have to compete for Combined Defense Services examination conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice every year and for which the necessary qualifications required are as following:-

* You must be an Indian citizen.

* You must have the bachelor's degree with any discipline from a recognized university.

* Your age for IMA must be within 19 years to 24 years where as for OTA it must be within 19 years to 25 years.

* The physical and mental fitness are required also as per the service norms.

The examination will be held in two stage. The first stage is the written examination and second stage is the Service Selection Board interview.

For more queries related to the same examination and selection procedure of same log on to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?