5th June 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian Navy? My height is 5.3

sir i am short hight 5.3. But i am also interested navy.

8th June 2012, 11:23 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Cool Re: How can I join Indian Navy? My height is 5.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am short hight 5.3. But i am also interested navy.
Hey friend,

There are many entrance exams which are conducted in India for candidate to join in Indian Navy according to the qualification which they possess.

As you have not mentioned your qualification i can't state what entrance exams you could write in order to join in Indian Navy.

There are many criteria's which you need to possess which is framed for the exams by which you can apply for the exam either in Online or Offline mode

There are many criteria's and the more specific one's are:

>> Nationality
>> Age Limit
>> Education Qualification
>> Physical Standard

As you have asked regarding the physical standard and mentioned that you are 5.3ft just check the image mentioned below by which you can know whether you are eligible or not

Physical Standard for Indian Navy:

ALL THE BEST
8th June 2012, 12:55 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Navy? My height is 5.3

There are many entrance exam to join different category of job in Indian Navy but for the most prestigious one is through NDA entrance exam conducted by UPSC twice every year.

To join Indian Navy of NDA the candidate must be an Indian unmarried male one.
He should either appear for the final 12th exam or pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical and Mental health.

There is certain prescribed Physical requirements which can be checked with your standard from the file attached herewith.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
Attached Files
File Type: docx General Physical and Mental Standards.docx(16.6 KB, 76 views)
8th June 2012, 02:00 PM

Hey friend,

There are many entrance exams which are conducted in India for candidate to join in Indian Navy according to the qualification which they possess.

As you have not mentioned your qualification i can't state what entrance exams you could write in order to join in Indian Navy.

There are many criteria's which you need to possess which is framed for the exams by which you can apply for the exam either in Online or Offline mode

There are many criteria's and the more specific one's are:

>> Nationality
>> Age Limit
>> Education Qualification
>> Physical Standard

As you have asked regarding the physical standard and mentioned that you are 5.3ft just check the image mentioned below by which you can know whether you are eligible or not

Physical Standard for Indian Navy:

given in attachment

ALL THE BEST

~~AKSHAY~~
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	225319_2005596785357_1406780607_2243647_5730186_n.jpg
Views:	3687
Size:	32.7 KB
ID:	95657  
13th June 2012, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

sir iam btech graduate and im intrested in indian navy but my height is short about 5'3. im i elgible for navy or not ...........
8th September 2012, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

hiii..can girls join indian navy...?? i want to join indian navy after passing my 12th examination..i m in 12th dis yr frm PCM group..my height is 5'5...............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?