18th March 2013, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Merchant Navy after completing 12th with PCM? What is the eligibility for this?

how can i join merchant navy after completing 12 with pcm? and what are the eligibility for this? and how can i apply for this course ?

6th July 2013, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join Merchant Navy after completing 12th with PCM? What is the eligibility for this?

plz tell me also..??
15th November 2014, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join Merchant Navy after completing 12th with PCM? What is the eligibility for this?

Hello sir ,I m Shahbaz Khan from Lucknow . Sir I am a student of 12 PCM so can u please guide me what course should I pursue after 12 for example B.SC OR any other so it would be very thankful that you.guide me that what courses can give me more opportunities to be a Merchant navy officer so please help me.Reply me at [email protected] thank you
And u kindly suggest me some college for merchant navy courses In Kolkata actually I.want to pursue higher studies in Kolkata.
3rd December 2014, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

how can i join merchant navy after completing 12 with pcm? and what are the eligibility for this? and how can i apply for this course ?
10th June 2016, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

How I can join merchant navy after 12th PCM after getting 50% marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?