31st January 2016, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

How can I pursue MA in Economics from Mumbai University?

I am a B.com student and about to complete my B.com. So tell me that how can i pursue my MA in economics from mumbai university?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.A Economics after completing B.A from Mumbai University?
  2. Procedure of pursuing MA in Economics from Mumbai University?
  3. List of institutions offering B.Ed course through correspondence in Mumbai or Thane? I'v done M.A(Economics) from Pune university through correspondence
  4. Can I go for PG in Economics? I am a student of BMS
  5. Can I pursue M.A Economics from JNU? I am doing B.A program from Delhi University
  6. Can I do MA Economics after technical graduation? Will it be okay to insult my engineering course and pursue Economics course?
  7. Can I apply for MMS programme in Mumbai University if securing 50% in B.A.LLB?
  8. Am I eligible to do graduation in Economics from Delhi University after completion of 12th commerce?
  9. Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?
  10. What should I choose among B.A.(Economics) and Bachelor of Management Studies to study M.A. in Economics?
  11. How to pursue masters in mass communication after pursuing B.A in economics from Mithibai College Mumbai?
  12. How to pursue MBA if I am an economics graduate from Delhi University
  13. Syllabus for PhD Economics entrance of IGNOU? How is Mumbai university?
  14. Will I get Job in Mumbai if I pursue my B.Sc and M.Sc from Mumbai University?
  15. Am I allowed to pursue MBA and MSc in Economics through distance course simultaneously? Am I allowed to do both the degree from the same university?
  16. Which one should I prefer among B.A.(Economics) and Bachelor of Management Studies for study M.A.(Economics)?
  17. TYB.Com Mumbai university question papers of economics?
  18. What are the subjects in graduation in eco honors for commerce student? -- [Most Discussed]
31st January 2016, 04:29 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I pursue MA in Economics from Mumbai University?

After completion of B.com , You are eligible pursue M.A.(Economics). You will also require to qualify the entrance exam for MA admission conducted by resepctive university.

Eligibility
You must have completed bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

Best Colleges For M.A(Economics) In Mumbai
- Mumbai Institute of Information Technology
- Nagindas Khandwala College
- S.K.Somaiya College
- Vikas College of Arts
- B.M.Ruia Girl's College
- St.Xavier College
- Sophia College of Women

You can works as a
- Accountant
- Operation Manager
- Market Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Money Manager
- Securities Analyst
31st January 2016, 08:58 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Admission Procedure for M.A in Economics from Mumbai University :

>> You must attend for " Entrance Exam " every year in the month of June.

>> You should submit any of the certificates " FYBA, SYBA and TYBA" .

>> Final year candidates can also eligible to apply for " M.A in Economics ".

>> Selection process for admission will be based on " Entrance Test " and also merit list based on graduation.
31st January 2016, 08:59 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in MA Economics course in Mumbai University may have to fulfill the eligibility criteria:

Candidate must have done graduation from recognised University with at least 50% marks and 45% for reserved categories as per government rules.

You have to appear in the entrance exam conducted by Mumbai University.
31st January 2016, 10:58 PM
vkgasp

You can of course pursue masters degree in economics. You need to atleast score 50 percent or more in the graduation level. You have to fill in the application and continue with the admission procedure as required. You can always apply online. Besides, there is an entrance test also which will secure your seat provided you have a good score.
25th August 2019, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

How can i get admission in mumbai university for ma in business economics ?
26th August 2019, 01:16 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

To pursue Ma from Mumbai University. You can either apply for registration form online from official website of Mumbai University or you can visit university to get registration form. Once you submit registration form. You will be asked for your document and on the basis of documents they will guide you to take admission. Admission in Mumbai University is merit -based except Bsc. Admission to certain specialization of Ma and Msc course is offered on the basis of score in the university based entrance test as well. While for other
specialization admission is only merit-based

Note: you must have 60% marks or 1st devision in any ug/pg degree in any subject to apply for Ma economics.

Hope this will help you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?