9th April 2012, 05:44 PM
bankar sagar

How can I take admission in IIT after passing diploma final year? Which entrance exam is required to be answered?

Sir, i m diploma final year student can i take admission in iit. Which entrence exam is required for that.

10th May 2012, 02:28 AM
ab7777

Default Re: How can I take admission in IIT after passing diploma final year? Which entrance exam is required to be answered?

You are eligible to take admission into IIT if and only if you have completed your 10+2 last year, else you are not eligible for any course in IIT.
24th May 2012, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I take admission in IIT after passing diploma final year? Which entrance exam is required to be answered?

i am completed diploma in mechanical so i can write iit exam now
12th June 2012, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

can i take admission in iit's by giving AIEEE exam?
19th July 2012, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

Can I get into IIT after IIM(indian institutes of metallurgy)? Which are the entrance exams to be answered?
30th July 2012, 02:40 AM
ab7777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i take admission in iit's by giving AIEEE exam?
Hi friend
IIT stands for Indian Institute of Technology. These are the best colleges in our country and only a few aspirants get a chance to study in this prestigious institute which is also known internationally.
The entrance exam required for admission in IITs is the IIT-JEE(IIT-Joint Entrance Exam). There is no other way of getting admission in IITs. Even reserve category students have to appear for and qualify in this exam to be given a seat in this college.

AIEEE exam is also an engineering entrance exam but it is for admission in:
  • NITs(National Institute of Technology)
  • IIITs(Indian Institute of Information technology)
  • BIT Mesra

and other lesser known colleges

So you cannot take admission in IITs through AIEEE. You will have to give and clear the IIT-JEE next year to take admission.

Good luck
20th August 2012, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i am studying diploma final year in CME(computer engineering),can i get admission into IIT's and what is the entrance test for that?
16th September 2012, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

Can diploma mechanical students give the exam of AIEEE & IIT?
28th November 2012, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am final year diploma in architecture how can I get into iit's and nit's which exam I should write please help me sir
30th August 2013, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

How can I take admission in iit after passing diploma final year?
22nd May 2015, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

can diploma student ,get seat in iit,if yes give the syllabus structure that a diploma student want to study to clear jee...and mains...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?