26th April 2012, 09:32 AM
hilal.ku

How to get a good Job after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?

Hi i am hilal from j and k i have completed my msc electronics in 2011 now i want to get a good job please suggest me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join MSc electronics? I am doing BSc electronics
  2. Courses in the field of M.Sc. in Electronics? Top colleges in Bangalore for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What can I do after my BSc EC degree?
  4. How to get Job in good Companies after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
  5. Benefits of doing B.Tech after diploma in EEE?
  6. What will be a good option after MSc Electronics after completing BSc in Physics?
  7. Join Astrophysics after B.Tech Electrical and Electronics? Which exams need to be written and colleges offering the course? Is it necessary to do Ph.D after completion of MSc Astrophysics?
  8. Which one is better for my career M.Sc Electronics or M.Sc Maths (for women)?
  9. Can I get a good job after completion of MSc IT? What kind of jobs will I get?
  10. How to get a good Job after completion of Diploma in Electronics Engineering with 85% of marks?
  11. Government Jobs after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
  12. Can I get a job with a good salary after completion of MSc Analytical Chemistry
  13. What to do after completing BSc, MCA, MSc in Electronics, MSc in Forensic or MSc IT? Any good institute in Ahmedabad city to do Ethical Course?
  14. After MSC in electronics, is Mtech a good choice to get good jobs? What other courses can be done?
  15. How to do MSc in electronics after completing BSc in electronics?
  16. What are the jobs in ISRO for MSc applied electronics students
  17. What are the opportunities available to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Electronics? -- [New]
  18. List of the good colleges offering MSc electronics in India? Criteria for admission and job opportunities?
27th April 2012, 11:48 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a good Job after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?

Design Engineer, Network Engineer, etc are some of the job profiles to which M.Sc Electronics are considered. Technical jobs in governmental sector can be applied through SSC, UPSC, etc. Web portals of BHEL, BEL, SAIL, etc also contain the recruitment details for electronics professionals. After qualifying NET exam, you can apply for faculty positions in government colleges. You can also apply for the position of JFF in IIT s. Details on other job positions can also be collected through job portals, news dailies, as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?