16th March 2017, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

How to join Air Force if studied Biology in 12th? Which post I can get?

Sir, I have studied 12th from Biology and my dream is to join Air Force. Please guide me how can I join Air Force along with Biology? Which post I can get?

23rd March 2017, 03:10 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to join Air Force if studied Biology in 12th? Which post I can get?

Having completed your Class 12th with Biology you are eligible for joining Indian Air force through NDA by qualifying NDA entrance examination if you have studied Mathematics and Physics also in your Class 12th.

Further if you do not have studied Mathematics and Physics in your Class 12th then you can join Indian Air force as ground duty by qualifying AFCAT.

For details about NDA, AFCAT and other entries in Indian Air force you can refer to the link www.careerairforce.nic.in.
15th March 2019, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Air Force if studied Biology in 12th? Which post I can get?

Can a girl join air force by passing 12th standard with pcb and if yes then which post will she get?
28th June 2020, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am a medical students and I join Indian air force so please tell me how to join Indian air force without studies mathematics
15th November 2021, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir how can I join Indian air force with biology subject which post I can get
26th January 2022, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

How I join Air Force after 12th having biology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?