5th August 2012, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

How to join Merchant Navy after completing diploma? I am in first year in Mechanical

Respected Sir,
I m in first year in mechanical, I want to know what i have to do to join merchant navy after completing my diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Merchant Navy after completing diploma? I am in first year in Mechanical
  2. How to join Merchant Navy after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from Mumbai University
  3. How to join Merchant Navy after completing diploma course?
  4. How to join Merchant Navy after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. How to join Merchant Navy after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. How to join Merchant Navy after diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. How to join Merchant Navy after completing diploma in Mechanical in 6th semester?
  8. Should I join merchant navy as my career after completion of my B.Tech? I have completed my B.Tech in mechanical with 66.63% marks
  9. How to join merchant navy after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  10. What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy? Age limit and requirements for joining merchant navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am i eligible to join the merchant navy as an engineer after completing diploma in mechanical Engineering?
  12. How to join Merchant Navy after studying B.E in Mechanical Engineering 3rd year
  13. I am 26 year and 3 months old(BE Mechanical) : Can I join Merchant Navy? Procedure to join Merchant Navy?
  14. Do I need to any other course to join Merchant Navy after completing Mechanical engineering?
  15. Eligibility to join Merchant Navy for Diploma in Electrical Engineering 1st year student? -- [New]
  16. Can a Mechanical Engineering B.Tech student apply for Merchant Navy? Will the course suit the Mechanical Engineers?
  17. How to join Merchant Navy after completing graduation? I am a 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  18. Is it possible join Merchant Navy on Deck side after completing Mechanical Engineering?
20th January 2013, 08:55 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to join Merchant Navy after completing diploma? I am in first year in Mechanical

You can appear for OPEN-NET entrance examination which is conducted by IGNOU and Directorate General of Shipping (DGS), Mumbai for various marine courses like B.Sc in Nautical Science or Diploma in Nautical Science (DNS).

Merchant navy recruites Marine Engineering degree holders only and hence NO other engineers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?