4th June 2013, 09:06 PM
Tareesh07

How to join merchant navy after scoring 49% in PCM?

Sir i have got 49% in PCM and i want to join merchant navy at any cost
please help me sir its about my career

15th June 2016, 10:40 AM
sah.alok932

Default Re: How to join merchant navy after scoring 49% in PCM?

In order to join merchant navy , there are three courses to study for

1)B.SC in nautical science, a bachelor degree of three year to join merchant navy, those who have completed intermediate with physics, chemistry and maths can apply for nautical science. Minimum 60% required in intermediate to apply. Fees for the course is nearly 8 lakhs. Admissions are done directly on the basis of marks in intermediate.

2)Marine engineering course, four year engineering course after completing intermediate with physics, chemistry and mathematics. Engineering entrance exam is necessary to apply for, admissions are done on the basis of rank scored in entrance examination. Course fees is similar to nautical science.

3)Mechanical engineering, a engineering course is another way to join merchant navy, is a non-direct entry for merchant navy while others are direct entry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?