27th November 2012, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

How many institutes of India provide master degree in Automobile? List of these colleges?

how many institutes of india provide master degree in automobile?
please give list of these colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Colleges Offering Post Graduate Degree In Automobile Engineering ?
  2. List of colleges for PG programs in Automobile Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of Psychological colleges in India for masters degree?
  4. Best colleges providing Masters degree in Automobile?
  5. List of Colleges in India offering Masters degree(Correspondence) in Automobile Engineering
  6. List of institutes in India offering B.Tech in nuclear physics? What is its scope in India and abroad?
  7. Should I pursue my degree course from India or abroad after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?
  8. How to learn 2 degree courses such as Master's in Fashion Technology and degree in acting at the same time? List of top institutes in India providing both the courses at the same time?
  9. What are the job opportunities and future prospective available automobile for engineering students? How many marks did I need in PET or AIEEE for getting automobile stream in top colleges? List of the top colleges for automobile engineering?
  10. Master degree in Automobile engineering is possible after Electronics & Communication?
  11. Which is a better choice for me between Job and M.Tech course after completion of Degree? List of Colleges offering M.Tech in Automobile Engineering?
  12. Eligibility to apply in Ph.D(Mathematics) if completed M.Sc in Applied Mathematics? List of institutes in India? -- [New]
  13. List of the colleges in which I can pursue my M.Tech or M.E degree in Civil Engineering?
  14. Which engineering course is the best between Automobile and Mechanical Engineering? List of the best engineering institutes in India?
  15. Is there any chance for master program in Fine Arts? List of the colleges or institutes? I have done B.Pharmacy
  16. When will the next CAT exam be held?
  17. List of top 20 Automobile Engineering colleges in India? What is the average package? How to take admission in those colleges?
  18. Procedure for Ph.D after B.Sc , B.Ed and M.Ed?
4th July 2015, 02:20 PM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: How many institutes of India provide master degree in Automobile? List of these colleges?

List of colleges in india

Amity University
Block – J2, Ground Floor, Amity University Campus, Sector-125
Noida, Uttar Pradesh

Bharath University
173, Agharam Road Selaiyur,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Aptitude Academy
11 and 12 First Floor Annapurna Complex, Lalbaug Road, Opp. Makarpura Police Station, Near Officers Mess
Vadodara, Gujarat

Delhi Degree College
Building No.275, 2nd Floor, Above SBI Bank Kapashera
Gurgaon, Haryana

Brilliant Education
308 Madhav Square
Jamnagar, Gujarat

Delhi Degree College
206, Ground Floor, Ashoka Main, Sector–35
Faridabad, Haryana

Regional Institute of Engineering - RIE
West Fort, Subhash Nagar Jn., P.O. Vallakkadavu
Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala

Shillong Engineering and Management College
G.S. Road, Jorabat
Ri-Bhoi, Meghalaya

Rustamji Institute of Technology
B.S.F. Academy, Tekanpur
Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh

Techware Institute of Technology
111/9, Kishangarh, Asaf Ali Marg, Vasant Kunj
New Delhi, Delhi

Singhania University
Pacheri Bari, Rajasthan

Uka Tarsadia University
Maliba Campus Gopal Vidyanagar Bardoli-Mahuva Road Tarsadi
Surat, Gujarat

Vellore Institute of Technology - VIT University
Vellore Campus
Vellore, Tamil Nadu

All the best.............
6th July 2015, 12:40 AM
dhaliwal jatt

Default Re: How many institutes of India provide master degree in Automobile? List of these colleges?

HI ..

LIST OF COLLEGES WHICH OFFERS AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING

1. Amity University

2. Bharath University, Tamilnadu

3. Delhi Degree college, Haryana

4. Shivaji University, Maharastra

5. Shri Ram Institute of management and technology, Delhi

6. V.E.L.S. University, Gujarat

7. Brilliant Education, Gujarat

8. AMC engineering college, Benglore

9. Apex Group of Institutions, Jaipur

10. chandigarh University, Mohali

11. Dev Bhoomi Group of institution

12. Jaipur Engineering college, Jaipur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?