26th April 2012, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

How may I apply for IFS exam through offline mode?

how to apply ifs exam off line
please reply soon..

9th May 2012, 10:13 AM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: How may I apply for IFS exam through offline mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to apply ifs exam off line
please reply soon..
Now the Indian Forest service examination form are filled through online mode only. To fill the IFS exam form you have to follow the following steps:

STEP1. Go to the web site http://www.upsconline.nic.in/

STEP2. Now click on the link ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC

STEP3. Now choose the Examination you want to apply for and click on the Online Form.

STEP4. Click on the link part 1 registration. After the completion of part1 registration you will get the registration number.

STEP5. Now click on Part2 registration and upload your photo and signature there.

So by following the above steps you can easily fill the form for the IFS examination online.
For more information on IFS examination you can also visit at the below given web site of UPSC
www.upsc.gov.in
9th May 2012, 10:26 AM
a444

Default Re: How may I apply for IFS exam through offline mode?

IFS Exam Application/ registration Procedure

Candidates are required to apply Online using the link http://www.upsconline.nic.in Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications are available on the above mentioned website.

LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS :
Online (From all candidates)
The Online Applications can be filled upto 18th April, 2011 till 11.59 PM after which the link will be disabled.
9th May 2012, 12:43 PM
jyotiprakash2108

Location: 91/3 pratap nagar, sanganer,Jaipur 302021,Rajasthan,India
Default Re: How may I apply for IFS exam through offline mode?

-the option of applying through Offline mode also by using the New Common Application Form (Form- E) being used for examinations conducted by the Commission.
-This Application Form along with an Information Brochure containing general instructions for filling up the form.
-an acknowledgement card and an envelope for sending the application is obtainable from the designated Head Post Offices/Post Offices throughout the country against cash payment of Rs. 30/- (Rupees Thirty only).
-Form should be purchased from the designated Post Offices only and not from any other agency.
-This Form can be used only once and for only one examination.
-Candidates, who wish to apply offline, must use the Form supplied with the Information Brochure only and they should in no case use photocopy/ reproduction/unauthorized printed copy of the Form.

The candidate should also fill up in the relevant places of the Acknowledgement Card.
-their Application Form Number and the name of the examination. The applicants are required to affix the postage stamp of Rs.6/- on the Acknowledgement Cards and send the same along with Application Form to UPSC.
-If an applicant fails to affix the postage stamp of requisite amount his/her Acknowledgement Card will not be dispatched and Commission will not be responsible for non-receipt of Acknowledgement Card by the applicant.

-The duly filled in Application Form and the Acknowledgement Card should then be mailed in the special envelope supplied with the Information Brochure.
-The candidates should also write the name of examination viz.
- “Indian Forest Service Examination, 2011″ on the envelope before despatching it to “Controller of Examinations, Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110069″.
-Candidates should note that all Offline Applications from remote areas only will be received by Post/Speed Post only and no application will be received by Hand or by Courier.
thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?