15th September 2011, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

How much is the loan provided by Indian Government to Handicaps? Will there be any relaxation in Interest Rate?

What are the benefit provided by indian government for loan to handicaps? Is there any relaxation on interest rate?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Why I have to repay with higher interest rate if opted for Fixed rate to study in Abroad through Education Loan provided by Indian Bank? Is there any Norms of RBI related to Fixed/Floating Interest Rates for Nationalized Banks?
  3. Why is the interest rate is more for educational loan than other loans?
  4. How to get an education loan quickly at a low interest rate?
  5. Which all banks offer lowest interest rates against education loan to study B.Tech?
  6. What is rate of interest of Education Loan? On what basis it is applied?
  7. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs with lowest interest rates to study MBA?
  8. Bank loan for further studies after BA (distance course)? Bank interest rate and procedure of loan?
  9. From when should I start repayment of my Education Loan taken against B.Tech course? Latest Education Loan rate of interest?
  10. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  11. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  12. Whether the rate of interest against Bank Education Loan is setup by RBI?
  13. How can I apply to get an Education Loan being a B.Tech student? Detailed information about Interest rate? -- [New]
  14. Whether the rate of interest against Bank Education Loan is setup by RBI?
  15. From where I will get an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA with lowest Interest rate?
  16. Is there any curriculum of RBI in Fixed and Floating Interest rates for Nationalized Banks?
  17. List of banks offering Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs with lowest Interest Rate? Which is advisable among Floating and Fixed rates for repayment period of 1 year?
  18. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks?
9th March 2014, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much is the loan provided by Indian Government to Handicaps? Will there be any relaxation in Interest Rate?

i am handicapped and i dont have any income of source i have four kids so i need help to do a bussiness to take care of my family

md shahid parwez
contact no - 09661108849 or send email - [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?