9th September 2010, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare to get a job in BHEL?

How to prepare to get a job in BHEL? can you please reply

thank

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare to get a job in BHEL?
  2. How to get a job in BHEL after scoring 75% in BHEL?
  3. Can I get job in BHEL if not scoring good marks in GATE and secured 80% in B.E.(EEE)? Basic knowledge to get job in BHEL?
  4. How can I prepare to crack BHEL recruitment exam? Date of examination?
  5. Syllabus and Previous year question papers to prepare for BHEL Exam?
  6. How to prepare for government job like ONGC, BHEL from 2nd or 3rd B.Tech
  7. Minimum marks in GATE exam for EEE to get job in BHEL? Job details and criteria for BHEL selection after clearing GATE exam?
  8. If i get a good rank in GATE and I get a job in BHEL what salary will they offer for me? Can I get a job in BHEL?
  9. How to get Job in BHEL or any other Government Company being a candidate qualified in GATE Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. After finishing B.E ECE 2nd year than how can I join in BHEL company? How should I prepare to join in BHEL company?
  11. What is the eligibility to get a job in BHEL?
  12. Can I get Job in BHEL after scoring 79% of marks in Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. A year training in BHEL HR Department will act as an experience or plus point for job?
  14. How to prepare for GATE exam?I'm mechanical engineer and want to go in BHEL
  15. Procedure to get a job in BHEL, Hyderabad for a B.Tech in CSE holder? Other software companies vacancies in Hyderabad?
  16. Preparation tips and date of BHEL recruitment exam for B.Com final year student?
  17. How can I get job in BHEL after completing B.Tech(ECE)?
  18. What are the job openings for MBA in Trichy BHEL? What is the interview process?
6th April 2011, 01:00 AM
anup diwakar

Default Re: How to prepare to get a job in BHEL?

In Aptitude the questions are asked very simple
finding errors 10 marks
antonyms 10 marks
Synonyms 10 marks
passages 10 marks
30 marks as follows
table consist of X , Y statements
make the relation b/n X ,Y such that X=Y, X>Y, X
THE ONLY THING U HAVE TO REMEMBER IS THAT TIME IS 150Mins TO SOLVE 240 QUESTIONS.
Attached Files
File Type: doc BHEL579.doc(19.6 KB, 168 views)
6th April 2011, 10:22 AM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: How to prepare to get a job in BHEL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to prepare to get a job in BHEL? can you please reply

thank

BHEL recruits candidates as an Engineer trainee and Supervisor trainee
every year. The eligibility required for both the posts is given below.

Eligibility for Engineer trainee
Candidate should have degree in engineering in any of the following
subject Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics with minimum 65% marks in the aggregate of all years/semesters.

Eligibility for Supervisor trainee
Candidate should have a diploma in engineering in any of the following
subject Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics with minimum 65% marks in the aggregate of all years/semesters.

Exam Pattern
You should have to prepare your self according to the exam pattern
of BHEL.
The exam of BHEL is conducted in two phases.
1.Aptitude test
This section consist of questions on reasoning, general awareness,
verbal and non verbal and English.

2.Technical test
In this section technical questions are asked related to your field.
Previous papers shows that total of 120 questions are asked in both
the sections.

You can study the following books for the preparation of BHEL examination.

6th April 2011, 10:38 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

BHEL supervisor trainee examination is very much difficult. examination consist of question from aptitude and technical part. aptitude part may seem to be very easy but technical part is hard enough. you should have a very good knowledge in your branch of study then only you can clear BHEL examination.

as BHEL examination cover whole syllabus of your branch then i will suggest just go through the total syllabus of your B.Tech study and find out which subject is related to your branch.

after that find out which subject you have studied well in B.Tech and in which subject you have a very poor knowledge.

first revise the subject in which you have good knowledge then go for other subject.

before solving model question paper from any BHEL examination book first try to cover whole syllabus from text book. don't leave any subject which is included in the examination as question may come from any subject and from any chapter.

after completion of whole syllabus by some good book for BHEL preparation and solve them.

beside preparation of technical part keep attention to the aptitude part also. for Aptitude Reasoning by R S Agarwal and GRE Barron is sufficient.

in the examination time is very much important. so first solve that type of question which require less time and you can solve them confidently. after that solve other question.

visit BHEL recruitment website http://www.careers.bhel.in

best of luck.
6th April 2011, 06:33 PM
indrajitmishra123
Senior Member+

Location: c/o- Laxmidhar mishra, at- jayapurkilla, p.o.- pipli,dist- puri, pin-752104, orissa

dear friend, it is based upon your basic concepts. i can suggest you to follow some books which will definitely help you to clear written exam.
1. question bank in electrical engineering by J.B. Gupta
2. PSUs , public sector examinations , made easy publication
3. barron's guide for English and vocabs.
good luck.
12th August 2011, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

pls send me the BHEL mechanical engineer trainee syllabus and tips to prepare for bhel 2011 in give time period,on which topics more emphasis to be given..
e.id [email protected]
18th August 2011, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

which test book is prepared for techinical questions
18th August 2011, 11:59 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
To get a job in BHEL you have to crack the written test exam of BHEL..
Which consists of Technical and aptitude questions...
So, you have to gather technical knowledge and you have to make your basic concept very clear... Beside this you have to take preparation in solving aptitude questions as quick as possible..
So, study throughly, clear your concept in technical subjects..
and solve as much as aptitude questions for practice..
You can also solve previous years BHEL papers for getting an Idea and solving questions as quick as possible..
All the best...
19th August 2011, 08:31 AM
Sehwag6

eligibility criteria for bhel:-

**bharat heavy electricals limited

**finished your graduation in engineering with electronics,electricals,mechanical and civil

**they conducts three rounds for selection

1.aptitude test

2.technical round

3.interview

for aptitude you prepare with rs agarwal books

prepare well

all the best
15th October 2011, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

sir,i,m a b.tech EC student.for getting a job in bhel, if there's any exam or test other than the gate exam????
7th November 2011, 10:50 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

BHEL is one of the best Electrical companies operating in the country at the moment.

In order to get in BHEL:

1. You have to be an engineer in Electrical, Civil, Mechanical, Electronics and Instrumentation etc

2. You should be a pass out, or final year appearing student.

3. The syllabus for BHEL is almost the same as GATE. You can refer to the GATE syllabus according to your branch.

4. Two papers and an Interview would be taken :

Aptitude + Technical + Interview.

All the best.
11th November 2011, 03:26 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

BHEL :: BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRICAL LIMITED

This is a Public Sector Union Company owned and functioned by the Government of India.

Eligibility Criteria :

The applicant must be a graduate in Engineering in any of the following discipline's from a recognized university or college in India:

1. Electrical Engineering
2. Electronics and Communication Engineering
3. Mechanical Engineering

Also he/she should have appeared in the GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering), based on the score of which BHEL would recruit engineers.

So prepare well for the GATE exam, crack it with a good rank and then apply for the BHEL company recruitment directly on the basis of your GATE SCORE

I am attaching the official BHEL 2012 Notification.

All the best.

Regards
#RJ#
Attached Files
File Type: pdf etgate2012.pdf(172.0 KB, 120 views)
6th December 2011, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

how to prepare bhel sub inspector job
30th October 2012, 08:45 PM
manas.1989

dear friend, it is based upon your basic concepts. i can suggest you to follow some books which will definitely help you to clear written exam.
1. question bank in electrical engineering by J.B. Gupta
2. PSUs , public sector examinations , made easy publication
3. barron's guide for English and vocabs.
31st October 2012, 08:05 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Pattern of BHEL:- There will be two Phase of Recritment in BHEL.

If you could just follow some of the below mentioned points then i'm sure you'll have no problem what so ever.

--> First thing you have mentioned is that you're a 3rd year mechanical engineering student, you can apply for BHEL in your final year of graduation or completion of your graduation.

--> So, first thing in getting a job is to clear the rounds that are in front of you.

--> For govt jobs the most basic one would be the written examination which you are assuming to be the tough.

--> Most of the written exam papers conducted by govt companies have two sections in the paper which are

1. Technical Section
2. Aptitude Section

--> Now coming to preparation, The simplest way of preparation would be that go through your basics and make sure you're good with the aptitude section as well.

--> You can score good in aptitude where as coming to the technical part GATE material would be sufficient, but if you want to prepare vigorously then go for objective questions for Mechanical by J.K.Gupta and R.S.Kurmi.

--> The above mentioned things are as much important as practicing more and more to get more grip on your subjects.

--> The question paper would be almost similar to that of GATE paper. In the year 2012 BHEL recruited students based on GATE score so, you may also expect that they might recruit in the same way in the following years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?