7th May 2011, 08:23 PM

How to shift to other college in 2nd year? What is the procedure to apply?

i m gonna complete my 1st year in b.tech by the next month. but i m studyi in warangal and i dnt understand telugu at all and its very difficult for me to continue here. i want the admission in other college where i can continue my b.tech...

Related Questions:
  1. How to shift to other college in 2nd year? What is the procedure to apply?
  2. Can I shift from one college to another college in 2nd year as both are affiliated to MDU(Rohtak)?
  3. To shirt to Asansol Engineering College in 2nd year do I have to appear for WBJEE?
  4. Can I shift my son from Indore to Jodhpur National University in 2nd year MSc Biotechnology?
  5. Can I shift from Madhepura College to another college?
  6. Can I shift from Fizabad University to Lucknow University for B.Com 2nd year?
  7. Is it possible to change the college in 2nd year on the basis of my marks in the same stream?
  8. Procedure to shift student from college hospital for internship?
  9. Can I apply for MHRD scholarship again in B.E 2nd year?
  10. Companies in Delhi who offers summer internship for B.Tech ECE 2nd year candidate? Procedure to apply for internship?
  11. Procedure to apply for internship in BHEL Bangalore? I am a student of 2nd year
  12. Eligibility to get Ratan Tata scholarship for MBBS 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  13. Can I shift from Anna University to other college during 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to change college in 2nd year if the B.Pharma course -- [New]
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, Hyderabad for 2nd year Bachelor of Management Studies student?
  16. What are the conditions for changing of group in engineering 2nd year?
  17. Is it possible to join the same course in 2nd year Batch in some other college?
  18. List of CBSE affiliated schools for admission in 2nd and 6th standards in Vadodara? Procedure to get admission?
15th May 2011, 06:02 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to shift to other college in 2nd year? What is the procedure to apply?

Hello,
yah, you can transfer your admission from present college to another one, via following simple procedures made by university.
*Write down application in the name of university registrar in respect of dean of the university.
*specify the appropriate reason to transfer the admission to the desirable college.
*submit the xerox of application to principle of college.
*you can also mail to the university, registrar office.
*after some official procedures your admission would be transferred to the desirable college.
*Note- if the desirable college is not in the current university region then, you should contact with the authority.
17th May 2011, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to shift to other college in 2nd year? What is the procedure to apply?

Yes i have 2 shift my college to the other university because everywhere in Andhra Pradesh they teach in Telugu so i have to cum out of A.P. and take admission in 2nd year in other state.
so please tell me about the colleges of pune who can give me the admission in 2nd year for b.tech please sir...
18th May 2011, 09:35 PM
Ankur agrawal

Quote:
Originally Posted by 182 View Post
i m gonna complete my 1st year in b.tech by the next month. but i m studyi in warangal and i dnt understand telugu at all and its very difficult for me to continue here. i want the admission in other college where i can continue my b.tech...

Hii,
As per your query i replied you yes it is possible to shift your college one to other but their are some formality.
1.your no objection certificate ..given by the your first college ..
2. university letter..

thanks,
Anku r
30th May 2011, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Peace be with you all! , i joined the b tech course in the college under JNTU university named GURU NANAK.., here there is a complete telugu environment,& with hatred one of my faculty member made me get detained for the whole year,so i want to change the college under JNTU university,due 2 financial problem i want 2 remain under fee reimbursement scheme..so please advice me so i can change my mind from last option of committing suicide.
19th December 2011, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

can i join in other college for 2 nd yr b tech after having completed 1 yr in anna univ's affiliated clg? its biotech. how to join from 2nd ur
9th February 2012, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

sir i am in anantapur INTL college by counclling but i like to go for 2nd year in kadapa KSRMCE if it is possible ? what is the process?
15th May 2012, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
now i am in 4th year of engineering in kakatiya university,but due to some health problem i was unable write my exams in 2nd and third year and there are many back logs for me.and i am promoted to 4th..now i want to settle un hyderabad for my treatment.can i change my university from ku to jntu at this stage
2nd July 2012, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the process to shift one college to anthor in jntuk region ?
24th July 2012, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

hello sir..i have completed my b.e. First year from a colledge of gtu.can i get admission in the another college of the of the same university? Is there a requirement of higher grades? What about the payment of fee? If i have to pay the total fee of all the four year of the present colledge?
4th September 2012, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

i am student of polytechnic 1st yr in private college. i want to take admission in an other college under same university. Is it possible in BTEUP LUCKNOW ??
5th October 2012, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

I applied in Andhra pradesh state council with NOC forms from both colleges. So with out getting any acceptance letter, I have migrated to new college and Studying there. But I didnt get the acceptance letter and it is rejected. Moreover the exams are about start in 2 weeks. So I want to study in old college.But the management is saying NO due to less atendance. Is it possible to recontinue my study there? Please help me
3rd January 2013, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

How can i transfer from one clg to othet under same university after first year
3rd January 2013, 12:50 PM
artigoyal52

hi dear,
Yes sure you can transfer from one college to onther college,for this you have to write an application to the dean of the university.
And in the application you have specify the reasnable reason.
The copy of the applicatio have to send to the principal.
After that your admission will be transfer only if your reason is valid.
3rd January 2013, 01:47 PM
md.javeed

Hi friend,

Yes you can change your college after your First year
For that you should clear your all subjects and score well in the First year
The process is totally depends on the college so i would suggest you to inquire to the college for Further procedure.
Be good with the college to take no objection letter by your college and then
a university letter

Thank you..........
3rd January 2013, 03:15 PM
Siva mechanical

Quote:
Originally Posted by 182 View Post
hello friend,

the shifting to other college when studying is welcomed in famous colleges in perspective area.

*) but they will allow you only in management seat.

*) the minimum cost for transfer for B.Tech is 4 lakhs in tamilnadu.

**) so, you consult with your area colleges.

all the best for your future.
3rd January 2013, 04:23 PM
ipkay93

Hello dear aspirant as you want to shift your college in second year then there are two ways to change your college in second year:

One is you can get all the required documents and NOC from your present college and start hunting for your new college individually with huge management fees.

Or you can apply for the Lateral Entry in 2nd year by just filling up the university forms they conduct their own entrance test , so if you clear those tests then you after attending the counselling you will be admitted to the college without any extra charges i.e only regular fees will be charged

Some of the best Universities which allow Lateral Entry are:
Inderprastha University
Delhi University
Osmania University
Thapar University
Jaipur University

Best of Luck
17th January 2013, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

can i change after completion of frist year to another clg under jntu afflited colg ....???? is there any probilty that we should all clear in that semister when we are changing to another clg.....???
18th January 2013, 01:22 PM
babanpreet

In B.tech stream ,you can shift college with in 1st year.So,you can change college.There are some restrictions while changing college.

1)The college you want to take admission is recognized from same university.

2)No objection certificate is required.
17th July 2013, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my first year in b.tech. I want to transfer my college from one university to another. Please inform me how can i do this or is it possible.
14th November 2013, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

helo..
how did you get the NOC from the college..
can you please reveal out all procedure how doing it...
needed very badly...
21st November 2013, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

If I ask transfer certificate mean they asking money
19th January 2014, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

how can i change my college after compliting 2nd year for contuineing 3rd year in another college..
14th February 2014, 06:42 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am a 1year student doing my polytechnic in Uttar pradesh azamgarh .I have completed my previous study in Mumbai . The teaching here is totally in Hindi so I find it difficult to study here is there any process to change my college into 2year in the same board
20th February 2014, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to shift from one college to another in 2nd year b tech? Sir can i change from college which is affliated to one university to other college which is affliated to another university? please tell me the details how to shift and fee details?
21st March 2014, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

hi am doing my btech 1st year . i want to change my college in my 2nd year..am from managment category..plz can u help how i need to shift ?
9th April 2014, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

sir i am completed B.sc 1st year under shathavahana university. Now I want to shift 2nd year to osmania university. is there any chance to shit. if there plz tell me the prcedure
9th May 2014, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

I have completed first year diploma in computer science. I want to shift to another polytechnic college in
chennai.what is the procedure?
12th May 2014, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in 7th semister in any other engineering college
21st May 2014, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

I m in jims 1st yr I want to migrate to another college in 2nd yr , bt jims is denying to give NOC
wat should I do?
15th June 2014, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

i want shift to jntuh , or ou in b.tec 2nd year as i completed my b.tec 1st year in private college . as my parents are unable to pay fee for engineering. so i want to go in b.tech 2nd year to jntuhor ou as they are govt college so, please tell me the procedure to go college of jntuh in b.tec 2nd year
24th June 2014, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

I am a student b.tech student in kits, warangal - kakatiya university (retained in 3.1, back logs of 2nd year all subjects and 1st year 3 subjects. can I shift to any collect (JNTUK) vijayawada this year continuing in 2nd year
2nd July 2014, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

I have got detained in 2nd semister of my 2nd. btech year
Can i transfer to other college for continueing the same semister ? so that my year will not be wasted
4th October 2014, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir.i'm completed b.sc physics first year in b.sc physics. My parents is a private employee so he transfer to coimbatore but my first degree was in erode....so any possible to change the college in second year
19th May 2015, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir iam polytechnic student in a private college
And I wanna change my college because there is no proper transport facilities ......
What is the procedure plzzzz explain sirr
9th August 2015, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 1st year but i have been detained in one of the subj in 2nd semester..can i still transer to another college for 2nd year
9th January 2016, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am studying in bcom comp afflicted to osmania university I wanted to change my college next year 2nd year can it be possible without the migration within th e city please help me out sir..??
15th January 2016, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing bsc from an affiliated college of LU can i make transfer to main campus of LU in second year?? Or any other affiliated college.. Whats the procedure if yes???
20th January 2016, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

I am gonna complete my pharmacy 1 yr in 3 months so my dad was a private employee so he had transferred to another place so I want to change my college to Hyderabad so can u give information about transfer process
5th March 2016, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I get direct admission to second year m.sc physics . I had completed my m.SC first year in the year 2010 and couldn't complete my second year due to my health issues . In 2012 I did B.Ed2 year course . Now I want to complete my m.SC . As I'm married now cannot go for again 2 years . please let me know if I could get admission in any other university???
1st June 2016, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

What is a process is the change the polytechnic collage in 2nd year
26th September 2016, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

i am shaik mujahed iam sutding in nawab sha colleg so i well trafar to onther college becus my proper is mbnr iam reglur up and down my health is so poor iam so ihave no there hyd so please transfer my college
7th February 2017, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

I am studying centurion university I have to shift to another college in AP or telengana is it possible
22nd August 2017, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

I want to transfer from one college to another college in 2 2nd year please give the procedure and date or form to transfer
17th May 2019, 08:15 AM
Unregistered

How to change my college after 1st year?want to know procedure help me plz
15th December 2019, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

sir i am studying btech 1st year in sbit clg in kmm i don't this clg is better to me and in eacmet my rank is26k after completion of first year i decided shift my clg which is affiliated to same university.canyou say how ican shift my clg in btech 2nd year?
24th August 2021, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir completed 1st year in ou(university) I want change another university but I have backlogs its possible or not.to transfer one university to another university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?