15th September 2012, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

How should I prepare for civil services exam?

i wish to how to well prepare for civil service exam
my choice
geography
public administration
[email protected]

13th October 2012, 08:38 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I prepare for civil services exam?

After collecting the exam pattern and syllabus for IAS exam, you can start preparation on the same. Newspaper reading is better to clear sections of general knowledge and current affairs. Reference books can be used for preparation of sections like general intelligence and mental ability. Prescribed books for graduate level can be used for preparation of optional subjects. Undergoing training under coaching centers is also good to clear the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?