11th September 2012, 03:17 PM
Jitesh Biswas

Last date to get admission for B.Com course in Correspondence for the year 2012?

Please tell me the last date of B.com correspondence admission 2012 ?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission process for B.Com correspondence from North Campus? Where to get the admission form? I have given 12th board in march by commerce stream
  2. Last date to get admission for B.Com course in Correspondence for the year 2012?
  3. Is there any admission open for M.Ed correspondence in Alagappa University? What is the last date for admission?
  4. Advantages of pursuing CA, CWA and CS courses by single individual?
  5. Is MA correspondence available in GNDU? Date of same of admission forms of M.A(English)?
  6. Which course is better between MBA and M.Com after B.Com hons correspondence?
  7. How to take admission in B.A first year correspondence? What is the last date for admission and its fee structure?
  8. Where can I do B.Ed correspondence course? I have 4 years of teaching experience
  9. What is the procedure and last date to get admission for B.Com course in Delhi University?
  10. Am I eligible for M.Com in DU through correspondence after securing 64% in B.Com?
  11. Should I do B.Com Hons regular or correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to do short term course related to commerce?
  13. B.Ed correspondence admission details for F.Y?
  14. Which course is better between MBA and M.Com?
  15. Which is the best university for MBA course through correspondence in India? What is its fee structure and admission procedure?
  16. How to take admission in correspondence master degree in HR from Symbiosis University in Pune? What is the fee structure and the last date of admission?
  17. How can I do CA with B.Com from DU?
  18. Last date of sale of M.Com admission correspondence forms?
12th January 2013, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date to get admission for B.Com course in Correspondence for the year 2012?

Dear Sir,
please let us know exam form submission for the correspondense course B.com (2013)
awaiting your reply.

thanks & regards
Monish
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?