14th March 2012, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required in class 12th to get admission in Aeronautical College?

what is the minimum percentage required in class 12th to get admission in aeronautical college?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges in Dehradun for Aeronautical engineering after 12th standard? Percentage required?
  2. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How much is the minimum percentage required in 12th?
  4. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. Admission in B.Com in AMU in girls college after passing 12th from Delhi? What is the minimum percentage for admission?
  6. How much minimum percentage of marks is required in 12th for taking admission in law schools?
  7. Percentage required for admission in government polytechnic college?
  8. How to take admission in Aeronautical engineering? Minimum age required for aeronautical engineer?
  9. Minimum percentage of marks in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Best colleges available for good placements? Is there any scholarship available for Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. Minimum marks and percentage required to get admission in presidency college with BSc in Chemistry(Hons)?
  11. After studying in 12th how to get admission in B.Tech in DU? Minimum required for admission? Percentage required for admission in B.Tech? Is there any entrance test for B.Tech admission? Date of sale of application form?
  12. Required Percentage of Marks to get admission in 12th Class?
  13. How much percentage is required in 12th to get admission in DU college for B.Com program?
  14. What is the minimum 12th percentage required for admission in LIET college in Alwar for B.Tech?
  15. Percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study Physiology in Presidency College?
  16. Minimum percentage required in class 12th to get admission in UPES
  17. NIOS student can get admission in any college of West Bengal University? Is my percentage sufficient to get admission? -- [New]
  18. What is the minimum percentage required in 12th to become an Astronaut?
9th May 2012, 09:08 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in class 12th to get admission in Aeronautical College?

You can apply for aeronautical engineering if you score 50% marks in 12th class. Apart from this, you need to opt Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as major subjects in 12th class. You need to attend AIEEE as part of selection for this course. You should obtain a good rank in entrance exam so as to apply in reputed engineering colleges for this. You need to attend counseling session if you get short listed based on the entrance exam score.
22nd May 2012, 03:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in class 12th to get admission in Aeronautical College?

if i have 49 percent in 12 the can we do engineering
22nd May 2012, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

how much percentage is required to get admission in best engineering college of Bangalore?
28th May 2012, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

how much marks required in 12 class for aeronotics
2nd June 2012, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

i have get 131 out of 300 in PCM group12th exam can i eligible to engg ?what is criteria of that?....
2nd July 2012, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

i have got 62% in 12 class.can i do engineering
6th July 2012, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

is any aeronutical collage in GUJRAT?
6th December 2012, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

I have obtain 47percent in 12class.can i do engineering what effect in my placement.
6th December 2012, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

I have obtain 47percent in 12class.can i do engineering what effect in my placement.whenever i am in govt. Institute on the basis of AIEEE rank.
17th May 2013, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in aeronautical college? i have got 50% in 12th
11th October 2013, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

if i have 50% in class12 for all subjects(i.e.PCMBHINDI & ENGLISH) then can i do engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?