3rd May 2018, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission in BE regular course having failed in Diploma Technical Engineering?

I have failed in Diploma in Technical Engineering. Can I get lateral entry in BE regular course? Is there any possibility to join any college if I pass their individual college entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study B.Sc(Agriculture) for Agriculture Diploma holder who is failed in 12th PCM?
  2. Can I do polytechnic in 2017 if failed in Maths of HS? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get admission in diploma engineering, if failed in class 10th maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Possibility to get admission in AICTE approved B.Tech colleges for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student of UBTER?
  5. How can I get admission to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if failed in 12th and completed DCA?
  6. Possibility to reappear if failed twice in 12th CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is Diploma in Mechanical Engineering eligible for TNPSC Group IV?
  8. How to do part time B.E equivalent to full time? Is there any course available in India?
  9. Having failed in 5 subjects in 2nd year B.Com what is the possibility of getting direct admission in 3rd year in any other college? -- [New]
  10. Procedure to take admission for diploma in Architecture after getting 105 marks in NATA exam but failed in 12th standard?
  11. Can I get direct admission to study Aeronautical Diploma if failed in 2nd year of Diploma Mechanical?
  12. Possibility to take direct admission in second year of Diploma course for ITI candidate?
  13. Should I opt for Diploma Engineering course if failed in 12th Mathematics and Physics?
  14. Courses that can be done by a 12th failed candidate -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to get admission in regular B.E/B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  16. Possibility to join engineering after failing in diploma? Can I complete diploma in 1 year?
  17. How to get admission in B.Coma after completing diploma computer engineering course from Technical Education Board Gujarat
  18. Possibility to take admission in B.Sc Operation Theater Technology course if passed 12th from open schooling and failed in regular mode? List of colleges for it?
15th July 2018, 07:10 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in BE regular course having failed in Diploma Technical Engineering?

The eligibility criteria for lateral entry admission in Bachelor of Engineering:

Academic qualification: Diploma from a recognized institute. You must have minimum of 60% marks in diploma.

There is no possibility to get admission in Bachelor of Engineering if you have failed in Diploma in Technical Engineering. You need to have minimum of 60% marks in diploma.
15th July 2018, 07:58 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in BE regular course having failed in Diploma Technical Engineering?

BE stands for Bachelor of Engineering and same is an undergraduate technical degree course of four years after completing one heads toward becoming an engineer.

Further, the minimum education required for pursuing the same degree course is a Class 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects from a recognised board. Students having completed their diploma in engineering degree course are also eligible.

So, having failed in your diploma in engineering degree course you are not eligible to pursue B.E. degree course unlesss you clear your diploma degree course or complete class 12th in PCM group.
15th July 2018, 08:26 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

LEET stands for Lateral Entry Entrance Test. LEET is the technical entrance examination for admission in Bachelor of Technology for diploma candidates. Diploma candidates need to have at least 60% marks in diploma with no backlog to apply for this exam.

There is no possibility to get admission in regular Bachelor of Engineering course having failed in Diploma in Technical Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?