23rd November 2017, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in CA after completing LLB 3 years?

My age is 28 I have completed my LLB 3 years earlier now I want to do CA also can I do CA now? What is the admission process followed? Can you please provide me with the complete details on the same? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

24th November 2017, 04:03 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in CA after completing LLB 3 years?

Of course, you can apply for the Chartered Accountancy course. The BA LLB graduates are also eligible to apply for the Chartered Accountancy course.

Generally the common proficiency test is a necessary to apply for the Chartered Accountancy course. Upon clearing this course the candidate is given admission for the IPCC.

Exemption criteria :-

55% marks in commerce graduation course

60% marks in non - commerce graduation course.

CPT pattern :-

Fundamentals of Accountancy

Economics

Mercantile Law

Quantitative Aptitude.

These sections are divided into two groups. In order to clear the test you will have to secure 30% marks in each group.

24th November 2017, 11:22 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

CA refers to Chartered Accountancy and same is a professional degree course which is divided into three stages which includes Common Proficiency Test ( CPT), Integrated Professional Competence Test (IPCC) and the final stage course.

The minimum educational qualification required for starting CA course i.e; CPT is a higher secondary school degree with 50% from a recognized board.

Students having completed their bachelor degree course with 60% marks ( or 55% marks in case of B.Com degree holder ) are eligible to directly apply for IPCC by exempting CPT.

So as far as you are concerned about your eligibility to pursue CA course having done LLB course then you are certainly eligible to pursue CA course from beginning i.e; CPT course or by exempting IPCC course if you have managed 60% marks in your LLB degree course.

For details regarding CA course you can refer to the link www.icai.org .

22nd July 2019, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I am post graduate in art with 58% and graduate with 54% and I am pursuing LLB but my question is can a apply for ca after completing my LLB course because I am not a commerce graduate and not with 60% so can I apply for ca with my law degree marks ? is it possible to do it? kindly reply

9th September 2020, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

I completed LLB and MSW with 60%marks.now i want to do ca.what is the process of admission of ca

2nd June 2021, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

I completed my law graduation (LLB Hons.) With 59.80% and also completed my Post graduation in Law with 69.00%. kindly please answered me , How I take admission for CA ?

10th March 2022, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

is there any exemption in CA exam after LLB

19th April 2022, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

i scored 40% in bcom and 63% in LLB. Am i eligible to pursue CA? is there any exemption available ?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?