15th September 2012, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Indian Military Academy after BSc?

procedure to join Indian military academy after BSc...please provide to me the details

25th December 2012, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join Indian Military Academy after BSc?

iam a student of 2nd year of Bsc IT...what job can i get if i join the indian millitary services?
17th September 2013, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in final year BE (information science) what type of job can i get in the army plz replay to my question.......
17th September 2013, 10:13 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can join Indian Military Academy after B.Sc. Degree through cracking CDS entrance Exam.

CDS - Combined Defence Service, the entrance exam for which is conducted by UPSC twice every year as CDS-I and CDS-II for an entry in to Indian Military Academy, Naval Academy, Air Force Academy, Officer's Training Academy.

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian Male having either appear for the final Graduation Degree exam or pass in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 19 to 24 years with good Physical and Mental Fitness.

The CDS can be applied through on line by paying requisite fee for the exam.

The selection is through written exam followed by Personal Interview along with Physical Fitness and Medical Test.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
18th September 2013, 08:11 PM
OLIC

HELLO,

Procedure to join Indian Military Academy after BSc,

1.You must have graduation Degree in any stream from a recognised University
2.Your age must be 19 to 24
3.Final year graduates can apply
4.You must be an unmarried Male candidate
5.You must be an indian.

Wish you good luck.................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?