14th June 2017, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Steps to follow to become a structural engineer?

What are the steps I should followed to become a structural engineer? Can you please guide me on the courses which would help me to reach my goal? Can someone who is already a structural engineer share with us the experience of the same? Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

15th June 2017, 07:26 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to follow to become a structural engineer?

First of all you have to complete 12th standard with PCM as the three main subjects from any well affiliated school. After that apply for Joint Entrance Exam. Through this exam, you will get the best institute for further engineering education as per your rank scored in JEE exam. After getting result of JEE exam, you have to participate in online counseling and choose your stream as civil engineering.
After completion of graduation degree go for master's in structural engineering.
15th June 2017, 08:03 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Steps to follow to become a structural engineer?

Here are some steps you have to follow to be an structural engineer:

Step 1: First of all complete matriculation from any school (either state board or CBSE board)

Step 2: Now apply for admission in intermediate with PCM as the main subjects and try to score as much as you can.

Step 3: Now apply for Bachelor's in Civil engineering which is a four years graduation course.

Step 4: After that apply for Master's in Structural engineering which is two years master degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?