28th August 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Which subject is helpful for civil Service preparation? I did my graduation and master degree in Horticulture subjects

i did my graduation and master degree in Horticulture subjects, so which subject will be helpfull to me regarding civil service preparation..? and what subject should i take as a optional or main subjects?

15th March 2016, 11:35 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject is helpful for civil Service preparation? I did my graduation and master degree in Horticulture subjects

Civil Services examination has three levels:

1. Preliminary examination.

2. Mains examination.

3. Interview.

In mains exam, candidate have to choose optional subject. You have done bachelor's degree in horticulture but horticulture is not present in mains lists of subject for optional. For you, agriculture would be the best option.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?