21st November 2011, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

What can I do after B.E, M.E or MBA so as to get a job in the best company?

what can I do after BE ME or MBA for best company job?

Related Questions:
  1. Should a IT graduate (Aggregate-68% upto 3rd year) student go for post graduation or just opt for campus placement in MNCs?
  2. What kind of Jobs I can get after completion of B.Sc in Electronics?
  3. Can I get job in good company after MBA in distance? -- [New]
  4. Job after MBA through distance education, Business accountant course and currently doing company secretary?
  5. Can I switch to other company while working in Delhi Metro after completing correspondence course in MBA? What is the job scope after doing correspondence MBA?
  6. Which specialization should I opt for MBA in IIM, Ahmadabad to get job as a CEO cum M.D. in any multinational company? Course fee of MBA in IIM, Ahmadabad?
  7. After BCA should I do MBA or a job in Dell company?
  8. Which company job is offered for distance MBA? Colleges offering distance MBA?
  9. How to get a government job after completing MBA in Finance and while working in Private company?
  10. List of companies offering jobs for 2nd division in 12th and 2 year gap after MBA?
  11. How to get a job in a big company after completing MBA finance in Feb last year? I have experience in Account and Admin of more than 6 years in private company
  12. How to get a job in software company after completing B.Com?
  13. How to get a job after completing MBA?
  14. Can I do part time job if pursue MBA in Abroad? Cost expenses to study MBA in Abroad?
  15. What course should be done after B.Com. for a good career?
  16. What should I opt between MBA and job if completed B.Tech(IT)?
  17. Is this possible to get a Higher Administrative Post in PSU after the completion of MBA and already doing job in the same company?
  18. Job in BHEL after MBA and working as MIS Executive? -- [Most Discussed]
24th November 2011, 12:13 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do after B.E, M.E or MBA so as to get a job in the best company?

There are many good companies operating in various fields. You need to first decide on the job profile that interests you. If you are more interested in a technical role then you can go for M.Tech. Else you can choose MBA for an administrative role. For either of the courses you must aim to join the best institute like IIT or IIM.
23rd July 2013, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What can I do after B.E, M.E or MBA so as to get a job in the best company?

i want to know about M.E,,,,,how it is useful deggre for me nd what is the scope of job after M.E???
5th January 2015, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

i completed M.E (comp.science) in june-2014.but i did my B.E(computer science) in 2010.two years break.then only M.E.(that two years i did business)Teaching side is very poor.So can i get a job in IT field sir?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?