11th June 2012, 01:53 AM
Rohan Yelwande

What is the eligibility criteria to join Merchant Navy after 10th and 12th? What is the required percentage?

what is the eligibility for joining merchant navy after 10th and 12th?what are the required percantages?and what should be done to join the same?

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage is required to join Merchant Navy?
  2. Can I join merchant navy after completion of 12th in Arts stream? -- [New]
  3. How can I join Merchant Navy after passing 10th?
  4. Eligibility for merchant navy? What to do to join Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? How to join training and the physical eligibility? What is the fee structure?
  5. How to enter into Merchant Navy after 12th? What is the eligibility criteria for Merchant Navy?
  6. How can I join merchant navy after passing 10th? I want to join in Merchant Navy
  7. How to join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What percentage is required for it? Is there any scope for girls in Merchant navy?
  8. Minimum percentage required in 12th standard for Merchant Navy?
  9. Is this possible to pursue Merchant Navy after completion of 10th class and getting Job on the basis of this?
  10. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  11. Can I join merchant Navy? I am 29 years old
  12. What should I do to join Merchant Navy after 12th? What is the physical and education criteria?
  13. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  14. Procedure and eligibility to join Merchant Navy for a candidate who has secured 76% in 12th Science of NIOS Board?
  15. Required Eligibility criteria to join Merchant Navy after completion of Graduation in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. How much percentage is required in 10th to join Merchant Navy
  17. Best Institutes for Merchant Navy? Is it possible to join Merchant Navy with 55% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to join Merchant Navy after doing 10th with 75% marks
18th August 2012, 05:53 PM
jayks

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to join Merchant Navy after 10th and 12th? What is the required percentage?

Dear Friend,

Procedure to join Indian Navy after 12th Science

Details for NDA Exam is Mentioned Below::

-You should be a 12th Pass in Science Stream with Physics & Maths as compulsory Subjects for Navy & Air force

-You should be a 12th Pass in any stream for Army

-Age should be in between 16.5 to 19 years

-You must be a citizen of India

-Only Unmarried Males are allowed to appear for Exam

All the best
25th October 2012, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to join Merchant Navy after 10th and 12th? What is the required percentage?

i want guidline to joine merchent navy
10th December 2012, 11:48 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

eligibility criteria to join Merchant Navy after 10th and 12th

The training of all the Indian Merchant Navy personnel is the responsibility of the Government of India, who work through the Ministry of Surface Transport.

Candidates wishing to enter the navigational and engineering fields of Merchant Navy need to complete their B.Sc. degree in mechanical or marine engineering, before they can gain admission to the field. In some cases, students who have completed their 12th with PCM (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) are eligible to join as Deck Cadets. Navigating Officers -

Candidates will need to obtain a Certificate of Competency, as per the regulations in India relating to the examinations of Masters and Mates. Conducted by the Ministry of Surface Transport, in association with the Directorate General of Shipping (DGS) Mumbai, the examinations help determine the promotion prospects for the officers. Training for Navigating Officers
30th August 2013, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

I am 10th pass and ITI 2year in fitter trade my 8years expriance i join to marchant navy
22nd September 2013, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayks View Post
Dear Friend,

Procedure to join Indian Navy after 12th Science

Details for NDA Exam is Mentioned Below::

-You should be a 12th Pass in Science Stream with Physics & Maths as compulsory Subjects for Navy & Air force

-You should be a 12th Pass in any stream for Army

-Age should be in between 16.5 to 19 years

-You must be a citizen of India

-Only Unmarried Males are allowed to appear for Exam

All the best
i want to join
8th October 2013, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

i am female science student i want to join merchant navy after 12 what should i do after 12 what course should i do?
2nd November 2013, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

I am married,can i get job in merchant navy
12th November 2013, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

What is the Minimum english percentage in 10th and 12th
8th December 2013, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

How many percentage are required in 10 for applying in merchant navy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?