21st September 2012, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

What is the general eligibility criteria for Public Sector company examination for B.Tech student

what is general Eligibility criteria for public sector company's examination for Btech student ?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to appear for Public Sector Unit Exams? How to apply for it?
  2. PO eligibility? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to apply for job in public sector companies? What's the selection procedure and eligibility criteria for the same? I have 64% in B.Tech and had many backlogs
  4. Difference in getting a job after M.Tech and B.Tech/B.E? Is M.Tech beneficial for a person who wants to get a job in PSU?
  5. How to get a job after completing B.E(EC)?
  6. What are the PSU companies for electrical engineering?
  7. List of various diploma courses after BDS? Where are the courses offered?
  8. How can I tackle PSU exam? What should be the preparation strategy?
  9. Is it beneficial to do ICSI course if studying MBA? -- [New]
  10. Information regarding the application for various public sector companies like BHEL, SAIL, DMRC, ONGC? Last date of submission of form? What is the eligibility criteria?
  11. How to join core sectors like power after finishing B.Tech from EEE department
  12. What is the career opportunities for civil engineering student in public sector? What is the criteria for selection process?
  13. Am I eligible for Bank PO Exam havin secured 50% in Graduation?
  14. List of all public sector exams which a B.Tech CS student can answer?
  15. Should I switch over to private sector(TCS) while working in Public Sector companies?
  16. What will be the scope for Girls in PSUs after completion of B.Tech in IT?
  17. List of companies which recruit production engineers(Both PSU as well as private)?
  18. Information about ICWA course? I have completed TYB.Com
7th October 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the general eligibility criteria for Public Sector company examination for B.Tech student

am i eligible for psu exams as my percentage in bds in total is 59.4%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?