5th February 2013, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage required to get admission in B.Ed course in Karnataka State

What is the minimumu percentage reguired to get admission in b.ed course in karnataka state iam a b.sc graduate

Related Questions:
  1. What's the minimum percentage required in graduation for getting admission in B.Ed course? I have only 42% marks in BA
  2. Minimum percentage required to get admission in B.Ed? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Minimum percentage required to get admission in government medical colleges of Ahmedabad and Baroda?
  4. What is the minimum percentage required for applying and admission
  5. Minimum marks required in Maths in 12th for admission in engineering college?
  6. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in graduation for admission in B.Ed program?
  7. Required criteria to appear for Karnataka CET for the candidates of other than Karnataka state?
  8. Minimum Percentage of marks required to get admission for Biotechnology course? What is the required qualification for this?
  9. Minimum percentage required to take admission in MCA? Which subjects are required for this course?
  10. Minimum marks required for admission in City College of Commerce? What is the overall minimum percentage required?
  11. Minimum eligibility required to appear for CET in Karnataka?
  12. How much minimum percentage of marks is required in 12th for taking admission in law schools?
  13. Minimum marks and rank required in PUC to join MBBS in Karnataka state?
  14. What is the minimum percentage required to get admission?
  15. Admission procedure for Company Secretary course? Minimum percentage required?
  16. Am I eligible for TGT after doing PGDCA from Hiltron Calc?
  17. Percentage required and fee structure for admission in NID? Shifting to CBSE board from State board is beneficial for that? -- [New]
  18. Minimum qualification and percentage required to get admission in company secretaryship course? After graduating in B.A with 48% marks can I join this course?
22nd March 2016, 07:34 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required to get admission in B.Ed course in Karnataka State

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and the same is a two years professional degree course required for those who are looking to make their career in teaching field.

* The minimum educational required for the same course from a recognized university is a bachelor degree with Science or Arts stream with a minimum of 50% aggregate ( relaxation of 5% is provided to SC/ST and PH candidates ) from a recognized institution.

* For pursuing the same course there is no age limit.

Also to get admission in top universities like BHU, DU, JNU, etc. for the same course one must clear their respective entrance examination and for details about the entrance examinations you can refer to their respective official links.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?