26th December 2012, 06:56 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to be followed after 10th to become IPS or IAS officer?

what is the procedure to be follow after 10th standard to become IPS or IAS officer

3rd January 2013, 10:39 PM
thriller.singh

Thumbs up Re: What is the procedure to be followed after 10th to become IPS or IAS officer?

dear aspirant,

IAS exam has very wide horizons and provides enough window to any graduate in any specialization. so you do not need to choose any specific field to become eligible for IAS exam.

so I will suggest you to focus on your 10+2, and then complete your graduation in any stream of your liking and interest, and then appear for this exam.

and also I would suggest you to make a habit of reading newspapers & magazines regularly, it will help a lot in achieving your future goal.

best of luck.
24th January 2013, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed after 10th to become IPS or IAS officer?

Hello Sir,
I am Kartikay Madharey.
which side i should take after 10th class for becoming an IAS/IPS officer?
15th May 2013, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed after 10th to become IPS or IAS officer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thriller.singh View Post
dear aspirant,

IAS exam has very wide horizons and provides enough window to any graduate in any specialization. so you do not need to choose any specific field to become eligible for IAS exam.

so I will suggest you to focus on your 10+2, and then complete your graduation in any stream of your liking and interest, and then appear for this exam.

and also I would suggest you to make a habit of reading newspapers & magazines regularly, it will help a lot in achieving your future goal.

best of luck.
Hello sir i do it IPS job then i request sir you know any step by step complete i do strugle i complete 10th standard then starting studies in IPS after time complete my 11to 12th standard then college then complete my graduation and IPS studies easily given these job 4 years in do hard work and concentrate only studies that i taken books please sir where is purchase books Ncrt what step in IPS level and how can purchase by books i liking and much interest i can do it sir reply me emal id;[email protected]
4th June 2013, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

sir i am the student of 10th class moving. sir i am not so much brillaent but my father dream is to see me in ias or ips . sir i want to father dream fulfill . sir plese tell me what type study i will do from this movement that i will become an ias office . please tell me all the books or what type of material i have to collect to study that in future i am not having so much stress. PLEASE SIR TELL ME THE SOLUTION .
26th June 2013, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

which type of books or material we have collect with ias or ips
31st August 2013, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 10th & I want 2 ask u that what kinds of bold I should refer?
1st September 2013, 12:38 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend.......

You are not eligible for the IAS\IPS exam after 10th class. You need to complete the Graduation.

These exams are Civil Service Examination. And this exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission once in a year.

Eligibility Criteria:

Nationality:

The candidate should be origin of India.

Educational Qualification:

The candidate should pass the Bachelor degree from recognized University with any stream.

Percentage not required for this exam.

Final year pursuing candidates are eligible for this exam.

Age limit:

Your age limit should be between 21 to 30 years.

Upper age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.

3 years relaxation for OBC

5 years relaxation for SC\ST.

10 years relaxation for PH.

No of Attempts:

4 attempts for the General category.

7 attempts for the OBC category.

No limit of attempts for the SC\ST category.

Selection Process:

Preliminary Examination

Main Examination

Interview

All the best............
1st September 2013, 12:38 AM
umang_28
Senior Member+

hi friend,

IAS stands for Indian Administrative Service conducted by UPSC Every Year

ELIGIBILITY for IAS:

A candidate must have completed their graduation Degree in any Discipline with atlest 55% from recognise universities.

*Final year students are also applicable.

Age Limit:

*General category student:- 21-30 years.
*OBC relaxation in upper age +3 years.
*SC/ST relaxation in upper age +5 years.

No. Attempt:

*General - max. 4
*OBC - max. 7.
*SC/ST - No limit.

Exam Pattern:

*Preliminary Exam.
*Main Exam
*Interview

Books to be refer:

UPSC Portal CSAT Comprehensive Manual: IAS Preliminary Examination 2013 (Paper - 2)
(Paperback)
by
Sachchida Nand Jha

UPSC Portal CSAT General Studies Manual: IAS Preliminary Examination 2013 (Paper - 1)
(Paperback)
by
Jha

IAS (Pre.) Solved Papers General Studies wih CSAT 2011 & 2012 (Paper - 1)
(Paperback)
by
Expert Compilations

IAS Prelims/CSAT Civil Services: 18 Years General Studies Topic-Wise Solved Papers (1995-2012)
(Paperback)
by
Disha Experts

6th September 2013, 04:07 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

It is not possible because your just complete 10th stands , must complete Graduation

So first of all complete Graduation in any stream from a recognized university

IAS is a one of the civil service examination

you have following eligibility details

your must be Indian

Your must be complete Graduation & age limit between 21 to 30 years

Selection process based on preliminary examination , main examination & interview
25th February 2014, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

how much time take in ips job when i was complete 12std
16th April 2014, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,i want to become an ips officer. have any way to become an ips officer after DIPLOMA and what are the physical requirements? now only i gave 10 board exam. what should I do in such situation. please tell me sir.............. I am waiting for your answers and i also want to tell that my financial condition is also disturbed means condition is very critical.please give me a suggestion..
thanking you,sir
from,
GAURAV SINGH
18th June 2014, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
my self Rahil baig and i belongs to general cast and i have completed my 10th this year i request you to please help me to by telling the procedure to became an ips officer its my only dream and want to serve to our country plz it will be very much greatful if u help me out from this situtation i hope i will get positive reaction.
Yours obediently,
Rahil baig
my email id [email protected]
16th April 2017, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

Sir I'm saira from Vijayawada 10th completed I'm a girl what procedure I have to follow and wt qualification I need can you please help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?