13th April 2017, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to join IPS after completion of 10th standard?

What is the procedure followed to join IPS after completion of 10th standard? Can you please give me the step by step process which I need to follow up? I really want to become an IPS and I hope tha I will get some good suggestions to achieve from you all.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to become a CA after completion of 10th standard?
  2. Procedure to become IAS and IPS Officer after the completion of 10th standard?
  3. What type of education we need after completion of 10th standard to become an IPS officer?
  4. What is the procedure for becoming locopilot after completion of 10th and 12th standard?
  5. What is the procedure followed to study abroad after completion of 10th standard?
  6. Procedure to do diploma in Marine after completion of 10th standard?
  7. What is the procedure to be followed for doing 10th in another school after completion of 9th standard?
  8. List of best CBSE School for 11th & 12th standard? What are the procedure to take admission?
  9. Is it possible to do direct graduation right after completion of 10th standard?
  10. Procedure to become an IPS officer after 10th standard with 68% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it possible to join the Air Force course after completion of 10th standard?
  12. Can I join a new school in 10th after completion of 9th standard?
  13. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Merchant Navy School after completion of 10th standard?
  14. What is the procedure to be followed to join AFMC after completion of 12th standard?
  15. What is the procedure to get admission in ITI College after completing class 10th scoring 58% marks?
  16. Procedure to become a Pilot after completion of 10th Class?
  17. Procedure to continue 11th standard in the same school after completion of 10th standard?
  18. Is there any exam for getting scholarship after completion of 10th standard?
13th April 2017, 03:11 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to join IPS after completion of 10th standard?

IPS stands for Indian Police Services.

Procedure to join IPS after 10th standard:

Minimum qualification: Bachelor's degree.

After tenth, pursue 10+2 in from a recognized board. You can opt for any stream in 10+2 standard. Once you pass 12th then get admission in bachelor's degree in your desired discipline.

Aspirants from all streams of bachelor's degree are eligible for Civil Services exam.

Minimum age limit for exam: 21 years.

When you will appear for exam, you will have to clear all three stages of exam to join Indian Police Services.
13th April 2017, 04:26 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to join IPS after completion of 10th standard?

After passing 10th standard, you must opt for a definite stream in which you have interest like Science, Arts or Commerce.

After completing your 10+2 for that particular stream, you will have to pursue graduation in that course.

Graduation could be either B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., B.Com, B.A, or any equivalent course.

While pursuing final year of your graduation, you can apply for Civil Services Exam or IAS/IPS exam.

To apply online, you will have to visit: upsconline.nic.in

After qulalifying all three stages of IPS i.e.
  • Preliminary Exam
  • Main Exam
  • Personal Interview.

You will be considered qualified in this exam.
13th April 2017, 11:16 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

For being an IPS officer you have to give IPS exam which is conducted by UPSC. Minimum educational qualification for this exam is graduation in any stream from an approved university. So you have to complete your graduation first. Only after that you will be eligible for the exam. For more information you can go to the official website of UPSC :

http://www.upsc.gov.in

Thanks
13th April 2017, 11:36 PM
ranu shahi

After passing 10th you need to pass Intermediate. Then after you should pursue graduation then only you will be eligible for IPS exam. It is conducted by UPSC every year.

Eligibility criteria are as follows:-

Candidate should have passed graduation.

Candidate must have a minimum of 45% in graduation.

Candidate age limit- 21 to 40 years.

Candidate should be physically fit.

Candidate should be an Indian citizen.
14th April 2017, 12:33 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

First of all you need to complete intermediate after that you need to complete graduation. Then only you will be eligible for UPSC.

Eligibility criteria are as under:-

Candidate must be a graduation degree holder.

candidate have to score at least 45% aggregate in graduation.

Candidate age should be 21- 40 years.

Candidate should be an Indian citizen.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?