16th July 2013, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure of merchant navy? I have scored 65% in PCM

I have 65percent in phy,chem,maths.whats the procedures of merchant navy.sample paper of entrance exam 2013.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join Merchant Navy? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  2. How can I join Merchant Navy after completing inter with PCM? I have scored 61%
  3. Procedure to join merchant navy after scoring 60% marks in PCM?
  4. How to join Merchant Navy after scoring mroe than 50% in PCM and more than 60% in English? List of merchant navy institutes?
  5. Eligibility for merchant navy? What to do to join Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? How to join training and the physical eligibility? What is the fee structure?
  6. Eligibility for Merchant Navy after getting 48.7% in 12th and 41% in PCM?
  7. Procedure to join merchant navy?
  8. Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after B.Sc.? Admission procedure and Institutes? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to apply for Merchant Navy being a candidate from ST category having scored 58% of marks in PCM?
  10. Can I appear for Merchant Navy after BSc Economics? What is the eligibility criteria?
  11. Procedure to join Merchant Navy after marine engineering? I am a 12th class pass student with PCM
  12. What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy? Age limit and requirements for joining merchant navy?
  13. How to join Merchant Navy having secured 47% in Inter with PCM?
  14. Can I join Merchant navy after passing 12th commerce? What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy?
  15. How to apply in merchant navy after passing 12th in PCM -- [New]
  16. Eligibility for Merchant Navy after 12th standard with 50% marks in PCM and eye-sight correction?
  17. Can I join Merchant Navy having scored 50% in PCM and 62% in 12th class being a SC candidate?
  18. What can I do after 12th PCM so that I could opt for Merchant Navy?
8th May 2015, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure of merchant navy? I have scored 65% in PCM

what are the requirements for merchant navy in physical and theoritical
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?