25th January 2018, 06:41 PM
Vinay Be

What is the procedure to take admission in 4 year full time BE course after Diploma?

What is the procedure to join a full time 4 year B.E after completion of Diploma? Will I get direct admission into 2nd year considering my 3 year Diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. Is diploma considered to be full time if I have joined diploma course from second year?
  2. Which course is better to take admission between Part time MBA and Full time MBA being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  3. What is the admission procedure for lateral entry into Bachelor of Technology after Diploma?
  4. Procedure to pursue Diploma in Genetics for a Diploma (ECE) Candidate?
  5. Colleges in Bangalore offering Diploma in Automobile Engineering and their admission procedure? -- [New]
  6. Does Diploma through lateral entry consider as full time three years Diploma?
  7. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for Diploma to Diploma admission?
  8. Full time course along with Diploma engineering for job?
  9. What is the procedure to join M.E? Am I eligible to do M.A(Part time or Full time) after completing B.E Mechanical Engineering in correspondence
  10. What are the courses available in madras christian college?
  11. Is it possible to get admission in diploma architect after 10th? Entrance exams necessary for diploma architect admission in Mumbai?
  12. What is the procedure to take admission in full time LLB course after graduation from any stream?
  13. Any government jobs for Yoga Masters? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Possibility of getting direct admission in 2nd year of B.E after completion of Diploma course?
  15. What is the admission procedure for BOE course after diploma in Mechanical?
  16. How can I get admission to study B.Arch after completing 3 years full time Diploma in Computer Technology?
  17. Is it possible to do full time Diploma and PhD at the same time?
  18. Is Lateral Entry scheme available in 3 years full time Diploma course for ITI Electronics candidate?
27th January 2018, 08:19 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to take admission in 4 year full time BE course after Diploma?

Yes, you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.E course after completion of your Diploma course. Candidates who have passed three years Diploma in Engineering course from a Government recognised institute are eligible to get direct admission in second year of four years B.E course through lateral entry admission process. You have to appear in lateral entry examinations like LEET, ECET JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state technical board of education, qualify the entrance examination and participate in the counselling process according to your examination rank, so, that you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.E course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?