24th August 2013, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification needed for MBA?

What qualification need for mba...Could u please give me the details

7th May 2014, 11:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification needed for MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What qualification need for mba...Could u please give me the details
MBA ( Masters of Business Administration ) . It is a Master Degree Course . To Join in MBA Course then you should fulfilling the following eligibility criteria

Graduation in any discipline from recognized university with Minimum 60% marks and (55% for reserved category) . Final year students of any stream of graduation are also eligible to apply for this MBA Course ..

The Applicant who have Completed Master degree Course like, ( M.com/ M.sc / MCA ) with atleast 50% marks either in graduation or post graduation(45% for reserved category).

Applicant should also crack the Entrance Examination like,

-MAT
-CAT
-FMS
-IBSAT
-JMET
-PMET
-BIS
-GIS
-IGNOU OPENMAT
-XAT etc.

After clearing the Entrance Examination than you need to appear for Group Discussions and then Final Personal Interviews .

The Admission for MBA Course is based on Merit list . So, the candidate who have score good percentage of marks in Entrance Examination are get preference first ..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?