20th November 2017, 12:24 PM
akshayvilasmendhe

What should I do after B.Tech and M.Tech to get lecturer job in any college or University?

What should I do after B.Tech and M.Tech to get lecturer job in any college or University? Is it possible for me to directly apply for the job and get it or I need to clear some exams? Can someone please provide me with the answer on this soon? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to teach B.Tech, M.Tech students?
  2. Does Msc IT fetch you a lecturer job in engineering college?
  3. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  4. If I pursue my M.Tech in CSE will I be eligible for a government lecturer job?
  5. How to get a lecturer job in private and government colleges?
  6. How to get Lecturer jobs in Government colleges having completed M.Tech?
  7. Will software companies recruit M.E graduates through off campus? I am planning to do M.E in computer science after B.Tech IT
  8. What is the eligibility to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  9. What is the procedure followed to get a lecturer job in private polytechnic colleges?
  10. How to get a job in IT company?
  11. Eligibility to study MTech(CSE) for BTech(IT) graduate -- [New]
  12. How to get lecturer job in Lucknow in any engineering college? I am a M.Tech EC student
  13. How to get a job of a lecturer in Delhi? I have done B.Tech ECE
  14. List lecturer job options under government sector for BE degree holders?
  15. Will one fetch a better salary and a job in the post of a lecturer? Is there any difference between MS and M.Tech in India?
  16. What should I do after B.Tech and M.Tech to get lecturer job in any college or University?
  17. What is the exact difference between M.Tech and Ph.D Biotechnology? What kind of work one has to do after completion of the course?
  18. Can I get Lecturer job in Delhi University? I want to become a lecturer in Delhi University
22nd November 2017, 10:13 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after B.Tech and M.Tech to get lecturer job in any college or University?

As far as you are concerned about becoming a lecturer after completion of your M.Tech degree course then for the same you need to qualify NET.

NET refers to National Eligibility Test and same examination is held by CBSE on the behalf of UGC for recruitment of assistant professor ( lecturer ) in various UGC approved university on the permanent contract.

Also for appearing in same examination, you are required to have completed your Master's degree with at least 55% marks from a recognized university. Marks relaxation of 5% is allowed for reserved category candidates.

For more details regarding NET you can refer to the link www.cbsenet.nic.in .
22nd November 2017, 06:04 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after B.Tech and M.Tech to get lecturer job in any college or University?

To become lecturer you have to appear and qualify in NET examination. The examination is conducted by CBSE under the guidance of UGC.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed master degree from a recognised university with minimum 55%.

There is no age limit to appear in examination for lecturer post.

So, after qualifying in examination you will become eligible for recruitment as lecturer in government colleges as per vacancies.

For detail information about examination visit athttp://cbsenet.nic.in
22nd November 2017, 08:57 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

If you want to be a lecturer of Asst Prof. then you have to Apply for JRF (junior research fellow) and SRF(Senior research Fellow). Most engineering colleges releases advertisement for the JRF and SRF regularly, Keep checking IITs and NITs official website.

More Details
JRF CSIR

The Eligibility For the admission are
You Need to clear UGC NET exam to become a lecturer in the Govt Colleges and Institutions, However you can apply for the Lecturer job in different colleges directly on the basis of M.Tech. You can know more about NET exam here

You can also get admission to SRF/JRF based on GATE marks or by appearing at the written tests.

Make a list of Private Engineering Colleges, Including polytechnic Colleges also, Search for the vacancy there and apply. Many colleges releases vacancy of guest lecturer you can also look over that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?