23rd August 2012, 06:43 PM
srayasi

What sort of job can I get after doing BSc in Maths, Statistics and Computer

what sort of job i can get after doing bsc in maths,statistics and computer

Related Questions:
  1. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics?
  2. Which one is better for me between M.Sc in Statistics and Job after completion of B.Sc in Statistics?
  3. How to do MSc statistics after pursuing BSc degree in Maths and Statistics
  4. BCA can be pursued without having Maths in 12th? What are the differences between BCS and BCA?
  5. What are the opportunities after completing BSc with statistics or statistics?
  6. Eligiblity to apply for BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Job opportunities and colleges in Mumbai for BCA? How BCA is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  7. How to go for BCA after passing 12th in computer science? What is the difference between BSc IT and BCA? Best colleges for BCA in Ahmedabad?
  8. What is the advantage of doing BSc with computer, maths, statistics and career options after BSc
  9. Cutoff rank for BHU BSc Maths group?
  10. Which course should I opt for after completion of B.Sc in Maths, Electronics and Statistics?
  11. Courses to choose after BSc graduation with statistics, Maths and Computer Sciences?
  12. Which is better B.Sc in Computer Science or B.Sc in Statistics?
  13. What are the job opportunities after BSc in electronics,computer science and Maths instead of Teaching?
  14. Government job and defence job opportunities after BSc Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Where to apply for job as per my academic record?
  16. Is it possible to get Government job if I am more than 30 years old? -- [New]
  17. How to get Government Job with 5 years of IT experience?
  18. Should I choose BSc in Statistics or BSc in computer science?
30th May 2013, 11:17 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What sort of job can I get after doing BSc in Maths, Statistics and Computer

You can join to Clerk/P.O position in banks. Civil services are a good option. In railways, you can look for the position of Goods Guard, Station master, etc. SSC, UPSC, etc often conducts graduate level test for selection process. Combined graduate level exam is such a test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?