31st July 2011, 02:17 PM
kv.chowdary

What subjects and concepts I have to focus on being a candidate of 2nd year ECE?

Sir,
I am a student from ece studying 2nd year what concepts and subjects I have to focus from now onwards

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare well for AIEEE exam? My Physics is quite weak -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to become an IAS Officer being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year ECE?
  3. If I fail in Data Structures and Algorithms and Operating System during my B.Tech ECE 2nd year then will I face any problems during my placements?
  4. How to prepare for MDS? Which subjects should I focus more for this?
  5. Where can I do implant Training being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of ECE course?
  6. How to gain grip and score well in core subjects of ECE in B.Tech?
  7. Can I get training after 2nd year? I am a 2nd year student of ECE
  8. Tips to prepare for government jobs while doing 2nd year Civil Engineering?
  9. Which courses I can do for Training being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech in ECE?
  10. Guidance to do Summer Training being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  11. Which other course can I do while pursuing B.E 2nd year ECE?
  12. How to start my preparation for IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of ECE? Which Books should I prepare for this Exam?
  13. Can I take Biomedical Engineering? What are the job opportunities for biomedical engineering?
  14. Guidance to pursue Extra Certification courses with low cost being a candidate pursuing 2nd year BE in ECE?
  15. Can I appear for Civil Services Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of ECE?
  16. Companies in Delhi who offers summer internship for B.Tech ECE 2nd year candidate? Procedure to apply for internship? -- [New]
  17. Eligibility to get job in HCL Technologies for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  18. Courses that I need to do while in 2nd year ECE to be good?
31st July 2011, 07:05 PM
shree.shree

Default Re: What subjects and concepts I have to focus on being a candidate of 2nd year ECE?

if your goal is directly M.Tech through GATE concentrate on core subjects like Network analysis,E.D.C(Electronis devices and circuits), STLD(digital electronics). if you say what subjects you have in this semester i can able to give you more information.to have a stuff in electronics concentrate on all the subjects of your core....
1st August 2011, 12:58 AM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

Post Re: What subjects and concepts I have to focus on being a candidate of 2nd year ECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kv.chowdary View Post
Sir,
I am a student from ece studying 2nd year what concepts and subjects I have to focus from now onwards
hii, as you are in second year you need to focus more on,

1.logic design.
2.network analysis.
3.analog circuits.
4.digital circuits.
5.communications subjects.

all are very important and usefull in the future.
17th October 2012, 08:57 AM
Lokeshthetopper

Default Re: What subjects and concepts I have to focus on being a candidate of 2nd year ECE?

Dear students,
It is a delicate and logical question to be answered.
The branch of ECE is huge and at the same time the left in your hand after the college hours is very less.
You have to think about your interest in different subjects.
In order to proceed with a beautiful career in ECE you can choose the subject and read the subject in a supreme manner.

For example if you like to learn MAT LAB. Let it with perfection so that there cannot be any opponent in this field for you.

The main subjects that should be stressed on are as follows:
Electronic circuits
digital circuits
microprocessors
Communication systems
network theory or system
control system
signals and system

It is based on the syllabus of your course which may or may not include these subjects even though you can study these subjects in advance.

Believe you can and you will on the half way.
Please do visit this website for your queries related to any entrance exam.
Best of luck
17th October 2012, 07:58 PM
mahhiads

Hello Friend,

Base Of ECE Branch Is Basic Electronics Which In The 1 Year Subject.

Than In 2 Year :

1. Electronics Circuits
2. Computer System Organization
3. Network Analysis
4. Digital Electronics

These Subjects you are focused.

All The Best!!!!!!!!!!
1st October 2013, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by shree.shree View Post
if your goal is directly m.tech through gate concentrate on core subjects like network analysis,e.d.c(electronis devices and circuits), stld(digital electronics). If you say what subjects you have in this semester i can able to give you more information.to have a stuff in electronics concentrate on all the subjects of your core....
edc , digital electronics,nas, emi,cbnst,economics
1st October 2013, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Question Re: What subjects and concepts I have to focus on being a candidate of 2nd year ECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shree.shree View Post
if your goal is directly m.tech through gate concentrate on core subjects like network analysis,e.d.c(electronis devices and circuits), stld(digital electronics). If you say what subjects you have in this semester i can able to give you more information.to have a stuff in electronics concentrate on all the subjects of your core....
edc , digital electronics,nas, emi,cbnst,economics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?