4th March 2018, 08:20 AM
Unregistered

Whether appearing for GRE in necessary for admission in Masters from USA?

I am pursuing B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering and I'm in 8 semester now. After the graduation I want to go USA for Masters. So, please tell me how to prepare for GRE and is it necessary to give this test?

11th March 2018, 10:13 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether appearing for GRE in necessary for admission in Masters from USA?

Yes, it is mandatory to appear in GRE examination to apply for admission to Master's degree course in USA. GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. It is a standardized test which tests your Analytical, Logical Reasoning and Verbal Reasoning skills. To apply for admission to Master's degree course in US universities, you should have GRE score and IELTS score mandatory. You can prepare for GRE examination by taking coaching from any recognised coaching center which offers GRE coaching. You have to score at least 300 marks in GRE examination to get admission in best US universities for pursuing your Master's degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?