14th November 2016, 09:45 AM
Thakur Aditya Raj Singh

Which entrance exam I have to write to become a CBI officer after completing B.Sc Maths?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing graduation with B.Sc Maths and after completing it I want to become a CBI officer. I want to know which entrance exam I have to write to become a CBI officer after completing B.Sc Maths? Please answer as soon as possible.

15th November 2016, 07:58 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam I have to write to become a CBI officer after completing B.Sc Maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thakur Aditya Raj Singh View Post
Respected Sir, I am pursuing graduation with B.Sc Maths and after completing it I want to become a CBI officer. I want to know which entrance exam I have to write to become a CBI officer after completing B.Sc Maths? Please answer as soon as possible.
After completion of B.Sc in Mathematics, you are eligible for CBI entrance exam through SSC CGL exam.

Eligibility criteria for SSC CGL exam:-

Minimum qualification required to apply for SSC CGL examination is completing a degree course from a recognized Institution.

Your age should be in between 21 to 27 years.
15th December 2017, 08:04 PM
Somyarathore
Member+

Default Re: Which entrance exam I have to write to become a CBI officer after completing B.Sc Maths?

After completion of B.Sc in Mathematics, you are eligible for CBI entrance exam through SSC CGL exam. You should be passed out minimum degree holder and your age not more than 40 years. These are all necessary to eligibile for CBI EXAM.
28th June 2020, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

I have been completed msc, bed. How can i become CBI officer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?