7th December 2016, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a CBI officer after completing B.Tech (Civil Engineering)? Which entrance exam do I have to write?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing B.Tech in Civil Engineering and after completing it I want to become a CBI officer. I want to know how can I become a CBI officer after completing B.Tech (Civil Engineering)? Which entrance exam do I have to write? Please tell me about the entrance exam.

9th December 2016, 05:48 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a CBI officer after completing B.Tech (Civil Engineering)? Which entrance exam do I have to write?

Procedure to become a CBI Officer after completion of B.Tech:

There is a certain eligibility criteria which you have to follow in order to become a CBI officer. There is an entrance Examination called "Combined Graduate Level" Examination which is conducted by Staff Selection Commission. Sub Inspector posts in CBI departments are generally filled through this SSC CGL Recruitment. So you are required to opt for this Sub Inspector post in CBI department as a first preference and make sure you secure merit marks in order to become a CBI officer.

The basic qualification required for this officer post in CBI department is "Graduate Degree". As you are done with B.Tech in Civil Engineering, you are certainly eligible to apply for this SSC CGL Recruitment Entrance Exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?