5th March 2015, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join Indian Army if completed Diploma in Electronics Engineering after 12th?

Hello Sir
How to join Indian Army? My qualification is
10th and 12th. I have done Diploma in Electronics
Engineering after my 12th. So I am eligible to join?
Please tell me as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Indian Army? I have completed 12th
  2. How can I join Indian Army after doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  3. How can I join Indian Army after completing diploma? I have completed diploma in electronics and communication
  4. Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army?
  5. Joining Indian Army after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  6. Joining in indian army what is the procedure and how to join? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I join Indian Army while pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  8. How to join Indian Army as networking engineer? I have completed B.E in electronics and instrumentation engineering
  9. How can I join Indian Army after completing diploma? I have completed diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  10. How can I join the Indian Army after Diploma?
  11. How to join Indian Army after completing electrical and electronics engineering
  12. Am i eligible to join Indian Army after completing diploma in electrical engineering in 4th semester?
  13. How can I join Indian Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation and with an age of 18 years?
  14. How to join indian army with 61% marks in 10th and science stream in 11th?
  15. How to join Indian Army after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  16. Can I join Indian Army after completing diploma in electrical engineering
  17. What is the procedure to join in Indian Army? I have completed diploma in computer engineering
  18. How to join Indian Army? I have completed 12th
5th March 2015, 10:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Indian Army if completed Diploma in Electronics Engineering after 12th?

Yes, you are eligible to join in Indian Army on the basis of your 12th standard. To join in Indian Army, you need to appear in NDA examination. The NDA examination is conducted by UPSC twice a year for candidates who are interested to join in Indian Army/Navy/Air Force.

Eligibility Criteria :-
1. You must be a citizen of India.

2. You must have attained the minimum age of 16 1/2 years and should not exceed the maximum age of 19 years.

3. You must have completed 12th standard or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised board.

4. You must be an Unmarried Male candidate

5. You must be Physically fit as per physical standards mentioned in the UPSC NDA examination notification.

By satisfying the above mentioned eligibility criteria, you are eligible to appear in NDA examination and by qualifying the NDA examination, you can join in Indian Army.
6th March 2015, 09:31 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Indian Army if completed Diploma in Electronics Engineering after 12th?

Yes, you are eligible for Indian Army through NDA exam.

NDA stands for National Defence Service exam. NDA Examination is conducted for 3 wings-Indian Air Force, Indian Navy and Indian Army.

The candidate's who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard candidate are eligible for NDA exam. NDA exam doesn't require any percentage marks in 12th standard.

Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19 years. There is no age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.
6th March 2015, 04:04 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Yeah, you are eligible to apply for Indian Army after completing 12th examination. To join Indian Army, you need to crack the NDA Examination.

NDA i.e National Defence Academy Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year. NDA I notification was already released and last date for receipt of application has already closed. NDA Examination is conducted for admission to Army wing, Navy wings and Air Force wings.

For Navy and Air Force : Applicant should have completed Intermediate with Physics and Mathematics as mandatory subjects from a recognized School. Applicant age should between 16.5 years to 19 years and unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply.

For Army : Applicant should have completed Intermediate from a recognized School. Applicant age should between 16.5 years to 19 years and unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply.

NDA II Exam notification will be published in the month of June/July in the official website of UPSC as well as employment news paper. More details, Visit the official website :- www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?