17th December 2016, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Can a class 12th appearing student apply for Indian Navy B.Tech Programme?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and I want to join the Indian Navy B.Tech Programme but I want to know can a class 12th appearing student apply for Indian Navy B.Tech Programme? If yes the how can I apply for the same? Please answer as soon as possible.

17th December 2016, 10:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a class 12th appearing student apply for Indian Navy B.Tech Programme?

For joining Indian Navy B.Tech programme, you need to apply for TES (Technical Entry Scheme). For such entry you need to pass class 12th with PCM with at least 75% marks. This is only for class 12th candidates.

Age required for this entry is 16.5 to 19.5 years and one must be an unmarried male Indian citizen. Selection will be based on the performance in the SSB interview.
14th November 2018, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a class 12th appearing student apply for Indian Navy B.Tech Programme?

CAN YOU HELP ME HOW TO APPLY B.TECH PROGRAMME WHILE ATTENDING 12 CASS
7th July 2019, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Is class 12 studying students can apply for Indian navy AA exam
9th August 2020, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Can class 12th appearing student fill TES 44 form?
12th August 2020, 12:48 AM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Angry Re: Can a class 12th appearing student apply for Indian Navy B.Tech Programme?

Yes you can the is BTech entry on basis of marks of you 12th if you get more then 85 percent them he is eligible for technical training or he can appear for NDA exam by which he can also go for Navy on the basis of marks and by going for these exams you go for officer training by giving SSB otherwise there is normal

Applications are invited from UNMARRIED MALE CANDIDATES (fulfilling the conditions of nationality as laid down by the Govt of India) to join the prestigious Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala for a four years degree course under the 10+2 (B Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme.
16th August 2020, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Can 12th appearing fill form for technical entry scheme?
10th October 2020, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

Sir when can we apply for TES entrance as my Son has completed his 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?