14th January 2017, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Indian navy after class 12th?

Dear Sir, I did passed of 10th from BSEB and I want to 12th passed of NIOS board. What I can be apply Indian navy form.in future. I love the Indian navy. Please help me Sir.

14th January 2017, 04:54 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Indian navy after class 12th?

You can join Indian Navy after 10+2 through National Defence Academy entrance examination. NDA/NA examination is conducted by UPSC twice every year for selection of candidates to different wings of Defence.

Eligibility criteria for NDA/NA exam:

>>Candidate must have done 10+2 from a recognized board with Physics and Mathematics to be eligible for Navy and Air Force.

>>Age limit for NDA exam is 16.5-19.5 years.

>>Only unmarried male Indian candidates can apply for NDA exam.

You can apply for NDA II exam of 2017 when notification is released by UPSC. For any more latest updates, you can visit http://www.upsc.gov.in.
14th January 2017, 05:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To join Indian Navy after completion of your 12th standard, you have to appear in NDA examination which is conducted by UPSC. You can apply for NDA examination through online at UPSC official website https://upsconline.nic.in/ once, the NDA examination notification is released. Only unmarried male candidates who have passed 12th standard and are in the age range of 16.5 to 19.5 years are eligible to apply for NDA examination to join Indian Navy.
14th January 2017, 05:27 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Yes you are eligible for joining in Indian Navy as an officer and sailor both after completing your Class 12th with NIOS board.

For the officer;s entry you will have to appear and qualify NDA/NA entrance examination and for the same you need to be an unmarried Indian male candidate with your age lying within 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

Where as for sailor's entry, you will have to first complete it's rally and then the corresponding Common Entrance Examination. Also for the same your age need to lie within 17 years to 23.5 years for the same post.

For more detailed information and details about entries in Indian Navy you can refer to the link www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
14th January 2017, 08:19 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

To join Navy, you can apply for National Defence Academy entrance exam.

Eligibility criteria for NDA exam:

1. You must have done 12th or appearing for 12th exam from a recognized board. Those who want to join Navy, must have PCM subjects in 12th.

2. Age criteria for candidates is 16.5-19.5 years.

You have passed 12th, you can apply for NDA exam.

Stages of NDA exam:

Written test.

Service Selection Board.
14th January 2017, 08:21 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Indian Navy after class 12th:-

There are two ways to get into Indian Navy

Every year NDA exam is conduced after 12th for recruitment in Indian Navy and for this exam only boys are eligible.

Other way is through CDS exam. This exam is for both boys and girls. You should be graduate from a recognised University.

Selection process:-

Written test ( NDA )

Interview or Personality Test

Physical and Medical Test.
14th January 2017, 09:16 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Best choice which is available you to join Indian Navy after passing your 12th standard with non medical stream with minimum 60% marks from recognised board. You have to qualify DND exam that is conducted by UPSC twice in a year. Age limit should be in between 16 to 19 years.
14th January 2017, 10:23 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

After passing 12th, you can join Indian navy through NDA exam.

Eligibility criteria for NDA Exam in order to join Indian Navy are as under :-

-The candidate must be a citizen of India.

-The age limit for the candidate is 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

-The candidate should have passed 10+2 with Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized board of education.

-Only unmarried male candidate can apply for the exam.

-The selection process involves of

* Written Examination

* Personal Interview by Service Selection Board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?