9th December 2016, 03:24 PM
sirajkhanbhatti

How can I get a job of SP in the Police Department after completing graduation?

Respected Sir, I have completed my graduation and now I want to join the Police Department. I want to know how can I get a job of SP in the Police Department after completing graduation? Please answer as soon as possible.

11th December 2016, 05:43 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a job of SP in the Police Department after completing graduation?

To get the job as an I.P.S officer you have to appear and qualify in Civil Service examination.

The examination is conducted by UPSC every year. The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised board.

Candidate's age must be between 21-32 years with relaxation in age for reserved category.

The examination is conducted in three stages as Preliminary, Mains and Interview and the candidates have to qualify in all these stages.

The examination requires a better preparation as according to syllabus with determination and dedication.

For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
12th December 2016, 09:07 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a job of SP in the Police Department after completing graduation?

For selection as an Officer in Police Department ( I.P.S ) you have to appear and qualify in Civil Service examination.

The examination is conducted by UPSC every year. Yes, you are eligible to appear for examination but have to qualify in Preliminary, Mains and Interview for final selection in job.

The age limit to appear for examination is 21-32 years with relaxation in age limit for reserved category.

To qualify in the examination you have to do hard as well as smart work. For syllabus and more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?