9th February 2016, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

What are the government job chances after clearing GATE examination?

I am about to complete my B.E degree in civil engineering I am going to appear for the GATE entrance examination. So tell me what are the government job chances for me after clearing the GATE examination?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the chances of getting teaching job after clearing NET?
  2. Can i find any government job without clearing GATE exam?
  3. Is it possible for me to get a government job after completion of Engineering in Electrical and Electronics and clearing GATE exam?
  4. Am I eligible to get the government job after completion of MA English without clearing CTET exam?
  5. Whether JOB or HIGHER STUDY is the purpose of GATE exam? Books and important topics to crack GATE examination for EEE stream students? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to get admission for M.Tech Mechanical Engineering without clearing GATE exam?
  7. Will there be any chance to apply for government job after completing B.Tech
  8. Minimum marks in GATE exam for EEE to get job in BHEL? Job details and criteria for BHEL selection after clearing GATE exam?
  9. What should I do to get a job easily in any electronics core company?
  10. Which is the best stream after B.E? I am final year student
  11. What are government job chances after studying Homeopathy course?
  12. Can I become an Assistant Professor in any college if studying M.Tech in Optoelectronics? What are the opportunities in India?
  13. Government jobs available for Civil Engineer? Chances of getting job in Abroad?
  14. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  15. Job chances after studying Clinical Nutrition? Which books are best to choose for government job preparation?
  16. What are the chances of doing M.Tech from government college like NIT after scoring 344 in GATE? I belong to general category
  17. Which colleges in Bangalore are best to study Ph.D. to increase government job chances?
  18. What should I do to get a government job after completion of B.Tech In civil engineering?
9th February 2016, 09:01 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the government job chances after clearing GATE examination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am about to complete my B.E degree in civil engineering I am going to appear for the GATE entrance examination. So tell me what are the government job chances for me after clearing the GATE examination?
If you have scored good marks in GATE exam then you are eligible to get jobs in below given organization.

AAI (Airports Authority of India)

BARC

BBNL (Bharat Broadband Network Ltd)

BEL

BHEL

BPCL (Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited)

CEL (Central Electronics Limited)

CIL (Coal India Limited)

CONCOR

DDA

GAIL (Gas Authority of India)

GSECL (Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Ltd)

HEC

HPCL (Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited)

IOCL (Indian Oil Corporation Ltd)

IRCON (Ircon International Limited)

MDL (Mazagon Dock Limited)

MECL

MECON

NALCO

NBCC (National Buildings Construction Corporation)

NFL (National Fertilizers Limited)

NHPC (National Hydroelectric Power Corporation)

NLC (Neyveli Lignite Corporation)

NTPC (National Thermal Power Corporation)

ONGC (Oil & Natural Gas Corporation)

OPGC (Odisha Power Generation Corporation)

PowerGrid

PSPCL (Punjab State Power Corporation Ltd)

RITES Limited

THDC (Tehri Hydro Development Corporation)

Vizag Steel Plant
9th February 2016, 11:31 PM
kantraman

Default Re: What are the government job chances after clearing GATE examination?

There are wide job opportunities based on GATE score such as in Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited,Indian Air Corporation,ISRO,DRDO,,SAIL,power grid corporation and BARC.
9th February 2017, 04:09 AM
Unregistered

By qualifying gate with good marks can I get a job of sdo level in pwd, I have done my beech in civil engineering.
12th February 2017, 12:35 PM
ramanishita
Junior Member+

Smile Re: What are the government job chances after clearing GATE examination?

Yes, you can get government jobs after cleaning Graduate Aptitude Test in engineering.

Name of Government jobs:

1. Tehri hydro development corporation

2. Punjab state power corporation limited

3. Orissa power generation corporation

4. National thermal power corporation

5. Oil and natural gas corporation

6. National fertilizer limited

7. BHEL

8. BEL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?