16th January 2016, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join as a pilot in Air Force if I have completed 12th with 43%?

I am student of b.sc in physics anarch.i am also a girl. I want to become a pilot. But i have got only 43% in PCM in 12 standards. So, can i eligible for pilot after my graduation? Please help me. Let me know the information soon as in to prepare for the same.

29th January 2017, 02:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join as a pilot in Air Force if I have completed 12th with 43%?

Sorry, to say that being a female candidate, you are not eligible to join Indian Air Force as per UPSC CDS examination notification. Only unmarried male candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree in any discipline with Physics and Mathematics at 12th standard level and those who are in the age range of 19-24 years are eligible to join Air Force through CDS examination. So, being a female candidate, you are not eligible to appear in CDS examination for joining in Indian Air Force.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?